Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquor Preparations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquor Preparations

Exigo and Blackwood have been on the move, as per Hellstrom's orders. Preparing for war, the convoys have been settled and are almost ready to move out. The Blackwood girds itself, not only for glory but for the long trek to Mirakus to gather its forces.

((Event is next Tuesday evening, 7:30 EST. Blackwood, Exigo, Thayan only.))
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

((I am on vacation Monday. I should be able to make the time Tuesday barring any flight delays))
    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
    Well, you've probably missed it
    There was never anything there
    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

((Reminder: If you want to participate, please confirm your attendance here!))

Comment

((Tas should be there, however Sandro just lost his hard drive.))

Comment

((Sandro will be there if he has to MacGyver a new HD out of a magnet, some bubble gum, and a paperclip. But he'll probably just use the other HD he kept in his tower as the new OS drive, because he's lazy.))
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

((Maishtar will try to be there, but just for confirmation, when is the exact date? I thought this was two days ago when I read the OP and I thought it got cancelled when I logged on and didnt see DM or Blackwood related people online))

Comment

((To clarify, this is next Tuesday evening))

Comment

Unfortunately, Cranky will not be able to make any weekday 1930 hour EST events. Way too late for me.
                Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
                Kraken Priest and crafter
                Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

// Kris shall be standing tall with his masters. Hopefully. I should be able to make it, but I can't say for certain just yet. But, I'll definitely try to be there.//
                  We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I wish I could, but you scheduled it right in the middle of when I work sadly. I dunno if it would be possible to rework it to Thursday or Friday, but those days are best for me.
                    All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

((Heads up: I made a really, really dumb scheduling error. I'm actually in class at 7:30, and I won't be out until 8. Therefore, we won't be starting until 830ish instead. I apologize for the inconvenience!))

Comment

But seriously though, I can make 8:30 so I'll still be there.
                        I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

2009?

Comment

I might be able to make it then. We will have to see.
                            All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

((Little Satiah will be there to lend a hand.))

Comment

Working...
                              X