Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Beat of Wings in the Spine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beat of Wings in the Spine

Rumors up north have been running wild of, all things, dragons in the Spine. Tales of giant shadows passing overhead, masked by the fierce blizzards of the Spine of the World have shot like wildfire through Bristlebeard's Hollow. Most natives of the area are dismissive, but the caravan's tales have even made themselves doubt what might be hidden in the tall peaks.

Whurest has ordered an expedition to be raised in the Hold to investigate these rumors, and see if there really is a Wyrm's lair nearby.

((Event for Whurest, and Whurest allies. Please post here if you're attending. If you're not connected to Whurest in an IC manner, please don't try and crash the party. Event is next Monday evening, 7:30 P.M. EST))
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

((Due to Whurest/Enclave negotiations ongoing, Sandro would be willing to offer his arcane insight into this event, though if the dwarves feel we are not fast enough allies I won't crash the party
    I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Dryn's vigil over Whurest is heightened in these dangerous times. The severity of these rumors is not lost on the aged dwarf and he is quick to send out several missives.

The first set is to his Skullcleavers currently residing in the valley. Calling them to arms, in defense of their home.

The remaining missives are sent out to long lasting allies to Whurest's cause. Among them, Andelain Dovenian, Julia Arvison, and Tery Mard.

((Not to be exclusive. GD is obviously in charge of who is deemed party-crashing or not.

I will be there. I assume the time is EST? ))

Comment

((The Blackwood Company is allied with Whurest, but that can cause the group to get pretty big. I could do 7:30ish EST with Byrun, should the DM okay it))
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

(( I can make 1930h Monday Eastern Standard Time. And Blackwood definitely count as Whurest allies, I imagine. I might be upto 30 mins late, but I will be there ))

Comment

((Alas I will not make it. This is 1:30 AM for me. May the stone keep and preserve you!
            Cheers!

Comment

Laurana will be available to help the Dwarves.

Comment

A missive's sent in reply to inform the General that she will lend her assistance if she is available by then.

[Ideally, I can make the time. No guarantees, though!]
                But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                - Nessa

Comment

Another missive finds its way to General Dryn, it reads:

General, I would be honored to fight by your side yet again, you will receive my aid. May the Sentinel stand vigil until then.

-Andelain Dovenian, Templar of the True.
                  "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

((( OOC I won't be available at that time either. I appreciate the invitation, though, kuskotopia. )))
                    Cheers,
                    Dave
                    ================
                    Tery Mard

Comment

((OOC - Cranky is aligned with the Whurest, especially supporting them regaining Schild mountain. However, I can't make that time, way too later where I am))>

Have fun!
                      Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
                      Kraken Priest and crafter
                      Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

((Maishtar is available as well, if needed. He did join the Schild expedition with Whurest in the past))

Comment

(( Drats. Last minute change in roster. Can't make it, sadly. ))

Comment

((Dryn has spoken with Byrun and he'll be there. He agreed to play nice with the Paladin and the Julia. It will be between 7:15 and 7:30 EDT)))
                            Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                            Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                            Well, you've probably missed it
                            There was never anything there
                            In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

((reminder! Be there, or be eaten by tentacle monsters! Or is it if you show up....Anyway, hope to see you all there!))
                              "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Working...
                              X