Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priestess of Myrkul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priestess of Myrkul?

Rumours and news has spread throughout the land of the famous bard Bree. The owner of the Menacing Mariner had first glance of the actions that this bard has done to be blessed by Myrkul himself. It was said that the bard offered a dead dwarf's heart to gain favour of the Master of Death. She was well accompanied by a hooded man who claimed to be a servant of Myrkul. He unhooded himself and revealed his identity as being blessed as the new priestess' acolyte.

If anyone asks her, she denies that she has any will to serve the false god of Death and that her heart is completely devoted to Lady Firehair.
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

The word of her attempted arrest in Port Avathyr's East Gate reaches the ears of all in the Valley. The Rumor starts and ends with a display of power only hailed as pure divine energy exploding from the Lady Bree herself killing almost all around her, and rendering her unconscious.

There has even been proof provided by the bodies of 4 Legionnaires, 1 Helmite Guard, and Merdoc Enforcer; displayed in some sort of ritual by servants of the Lord of Bones outside of the Second Wind Inn. The Body's Bare carvings of the symbol of Myrkul and the name Bree.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

...and a body of a stableboy.

Comment

A hooded man, by which he gives no name, would start to spread the word that all those who dare touch a cleric of Myrkul, will die instantaneously. Those in Avanthyr must have tried to touch Bree and suffered at the hand of the Lord of the Dead.
          All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

Working...
          X