Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naughty Vampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughty Vampire

Notes are tacked to the rotting posts of the abandoned Legion Camp outside Viridale.

WARNING! Adventurers seeking to cleanse the woods of wicked gnolls, goblins, and ogres should beware of a crazed vampire attacking at random screaming drivel about "Lord Cyric." He was in cliched black armor and traveling with some sort of gaunt knight. So if he kills you, don't say I didn't warn you.

Love and best wishes,

Cosette
    I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

*Landristin happens by one of the notes, reading it curiously, his brows furrow*
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Zarvich nears one of the notes before entering. He ponders the contents of the warning briefly, pulling out a black, leather-bound tome and waving away one of the glyphs in the book. He replaces the blank page with another protective ward.

".. Just in case."

He continues onward.
      "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

Working...
      X