Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left Hand's Inabilty to Steward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left Hand's Inabilty to Steward

*Removed by order of the Council*
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

When Emiliana is eventually notified of the postings, she directly writes Yevelian at Decstrum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archmagus Yevelian the Grey,

Please desist with your inflammatory and false statements against me regarding the disagreement between you and Archmagus Swift. The two of you approached me to mediate; I stated that a rogue Left Hand stealing an artifact was not justification enough for Sinistrum property to be given to Decstrum. As the matter was not considered a Legion one, there was no reason for me to get involved other than the fact that I was approached and asked for my opinion. At no time was the theft "endorsed," and the implication otherwise offends me.

Your public tantrum is unbecoming of someone of your rank and status. Denouncing your allies in such troubling times baffles me, and I encourage you to remember your high intellect and ability to think rational thoughts lest you cause your career irreparable harm.

For the Legion,

Myrios Emiliana Blackwell
    Tenth Legion

A copy of the poster is then sent to Lord Esmond Aurelianus at the Temple of Helm. There is a small note attached to the poster.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vigilant Guard Lord Aurelianus,

Please keep this on file.

Myrios Emiliana Blackwell
    Tenth Legion
    Last edited by FoogooFish; 11-10-2012, 01:13 AM. Reason: Typo.

Comment

A copy of the flier and brief commentary on part of Vigilant Guard Aurelianus are added to the ever growing dossier on Archmagus Yevelian--Tucked neatly in secure archive beside similar reports on every other mage.
      A duplicate record is left on the desk of Sir Aruvven Tareil with the note;

"Sentinel required."
      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

**A note is delivered to Yevelian sealed with Rismal's wax seal a few days after the fliers are posted**

Arch Magus Yevelian the Grey

While the inability of The Left to safegaurd their items is a grave concern to the security of the city. The mistrust brought on by your public defamation of The Left has the potential to be an even more destabalizing action. Disputes between The Right and The Left should be handled internally. Consider this an official reprimand.

Furthermore you will take down ALL of your fliers and assist Archmagus Swift with the recovery of these items, upon which they will be brought to me.

*the official symbol of the Council of Ten is followed by Rismal's signature*
        I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
        NWN2 Wiki
        Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

*as he removes the fliers as ordered, Yevelian is heard muttering something to the effect of "the danger these people face", and "NO ability to maintain"... mutters some more, "Mystra frowns on them this day."

*he then teleports away when all the fliers are removed, without a word directly to anyone*
          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

A letter is delivered to the Church of Helm addressed to Vigilant Guard Lord Aurelainus, it has the seal of Archmagus Dante Swift.

Lord Aurelainus.

I pen this letter with deep concern for my colleague Archmagus Yevelian the Grey. He has publically informed the citizens of Sundren of a matter that is internal to The Hands of Mundus. Prior to this I was on my way to the Church of Helm to solicit help from you and yours on the recovery of certain items that have been stolen by Magus Gadia Tal, this recovery I was hoping could be handled discreetly. I encountered Archmaus Yevelian and asked that he accompany me to the Church. I informed him of my intentions and he insisted we inform Myrios Blackwell prior to the Church of Helm. I protested but eventually gave in to his insistance. You arrived during this meeting and from what you heard there and the public postings you may come to your own conclusions. Archmagus Yevelian revealed to me and to the Myrios that he had just recently returned from Suzail. I am concerned that something may have happened to him during this time that has afflicted his abiltiy for rational thought. I am asking that you or members of yoru church quietly apprehend Archmagus Yevelian and bring him to the Church of Helm where priests may examine him to see if he is ill or if there is more permanant damage to his mental processes.

Also I eagerly await the introduction to my new Sentinel.

Yours in Service,
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Many amongst the rank and file of the Legion mutter amongst themselves with wonderment that Yevelian remains a member of the Hands despite his continual anti-state stance and posters.

A cynical few go so far as to wonder how he's remained breathing when he's clearly making enemies amongst those who should be his allies.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
              X