Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second Wind Inn Flyers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Wind Inn Flyers.

In the past few days the observant traveler might notice an increase in well written flyers posted in all major travel hubs within a mile or two of the Second Wind Inn, (of course with the valleys windy nature a few people have probably discovered these flyers after getting slapped in the face by one being tossed around on the breeze).

The flyers depict a well drawn image of the Second Wind Inn, located on the road known as the Pioneers Way. The Inn has a line of people lined up to enter and symbols that denote noise and music appear to be coming out of the establishments windows.

The words below the picture are written in an elegant, flowing script.

-Come on Inn to the Second Wind! The drinks are fresh, the hearth is warm and food is delightful!.
    -The roads one travels are often filled with danger around every corner, the weather is often miserable so after a hard days travel when your covered in dirt and grit and the blood of your foes, or if your tired of the horrid weather come on Inn and take a load off!.

The Second Wind Inn

//Edited. I am sorry if my intent was mistaken, I was not trying to suggest Leira was co-owner or trying to hire people to work for the inn. My original intent was to simply try and garner (even more then there already is) roleplay in and around the Second Wind, again I am sorry for the misunderstanding. The new message should be far more acceptable.

I Play

Damien Clauth=Legion Hopeful
    Owen Belmont:Young Wizardly Cleric
    Hralgar Stonehshield=One Dwarf Phalanx.
    Leira Whitemane=Drop dead beautiful performer at the Second Wind Inn
    Harlim Hustlefoot=Dungeon Delver Extraordinaire!
Working...
X