Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenth Legion Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sesquiplicarius Brown may or may not be there at the meeting, though he shall endeavor to be present.
    We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Tirones Mercer will be there and ready for duty!

//Will be there and sounds great

Comment

A reminder is circulated throughout the Chapterhouse that the scheduled training takes place soon.

Comment

(( Apologies, but due to my not feeling well, this will be rescheduled. Thanks to those who were online for it! ))

Comment

Myrios Emiliana Blackwell issues orders that all available Tenth Legion personnel are to report to the Training Room within the Legion Chapterhouse on (( Tuesday, September 10th )) at (( 7:00 p.m. Central )). Legionnaires already on-duty for outstanding orders are excused. Hands of Mundus and members of the Church of Helm are invited and encouraged to attend.

Potential recruits will be allowed to participate as long as permission is obtained from Myrios Blackwell prior to the drill. Do not contact via Sending.

(( 8:00 p.m. Eastern / 7:00 p.m. Central / 5:00 p.m. Pacific / 1 a.m. England-ish / 9:00 a.m. Australia-ish ))

In addition, Myrios Blackwell makes it known that all available Tenth Legion personnel who may wish to aid Sentinel Lord Esmond Aurelianus with an upcoming patrol should contact the Helmite nobleman for more information.

Comment

A reminder is circulated throughout the Chapterhouse that the scheduled training takes place soon.

*Cornuto was here*
              Last edited by Cornuto; 09-10-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Sesquiplicarius Brown shall not be in attendance due to training the new recruits.

// I won't be on tonight, I am being bogged down with school work here. I'll try to be there next time. Sorry! Also, I probably won't be on for a while. We'll just have to see.//
                We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Myrios Emiliana Blackwell issues orders that all available Tenth Legion personnel are to report to the Training Room within the Legion Chapterhouse on (( Wednesday, September 18th )) at (( 5:30 p.m. Central )). Legionnaires already on-duty for outstanding orders are excused. Hands of Mundus and members of the Church of Helm are invited and encouraged to attend.

Word spreads that the Iron Fist intends to take her Dusk Hounds on a routine ground patrol during this training session.

(( 6:30 p.m. Eastern / 5:30 p.m. Central / 3:30 p.m. Pacific / 11:30 p.m. England-ish / 7:30 a.m. Australia-ish ))

Note: normally, I don't do back-to-back Legion trainings, but since Grinning Death is hosting a faction event, we've coordinated to allow for it. The earlier-than-normal start time is so that the Legion PCs can do a bit of RP to segue into the event. Be there or get potato-peeling duty!

Comment

I don't think I will be able to make it. Roommate can't afford the Internet bill and I have other financial obligations.
                    Active
                    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
                    X