Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Poor Farmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poor Farmer

The farmer who stands outside of his home at the Crossroads tells a story to all those who will listen.

"I was just standing here at night, making sure none of those Baney's came in. Then all of a sudden I heard this ruckus over by where the campfire is. These giant werewolves just ran out of the woods and started attacking!"

He waves his arms in the air for emphasis, his face a look of shock and awe.

"Then after they were kill't, these ladies came over to see if I was alright. They were very pretty ladies too, mind you. Well when we was chattin' there came this other werewolf from the bushes next to my house. It had my pig! But it saw those pretty ladies, then dropped it and went and attacked them."

He continues on, "Then after they were all recovering, another group came out to attack. It was those damn Baners! They was vampires too, cause I heard them complain about the sunlight. It was almost morning when they attacked, and they quickly killed most who were there. And then when the bodies were not even cold on the ground, they left."
    Originally posted by Satoshi
    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Shepard approaches the farmer and tells him, quite bluntly:

"You should probably get the fuck out of here."

He then hands him a bag of stags, a map to Sestra and an explanation of 'Sestra could use all the farm help they can get, given the current crop plague.'
    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Working...
    X