Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vampire Destruction At Second Wind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Destruction At Second Wind!

A short gnome in a bright red hat and tunic mounts a soapbox in the trade tier. He clears his throat noisily and begins to speak.

"Hear ye! Hear ye! Ferocious beasts bound in burning stone!

This morning one of the vile and evil beasts that plague our fair land was captured and encased in stone by the brave Legionnaire known as Bram Drismon as it was so callously passing through the Second Wind campfire area!

A massive crowd slowly gathered to witness the sordid affair. There was much argument about what to do with the creature when all became moot with the rising of the sun! As the glorious yellow orb breached the mountains on the horizon, it casts it holy rays down upon the creature. Witnesses report the beast began to burn like the fires of hell itself, spitting off sparks and gouts of flame like a misanthropic dragon! Finally, as the sun fully crested the mountains the beast exploded into a violent miasma of flaming death, leaving naught up dark ashes behind! Burn in the hells you dark dark thing! Huzzah!

There was much back-slapping and good-natured smiles by most, but a discontent few grumbled traitorous words of possibly sparing the creature, no doubt for their own nefarious ends! Boo on you, sirs and or madams! Boo I say!

The righteous paladin of Tyr, Dain Tornbrook was on the scene to ensure these heretics didn't get their way. After the combustive event, he had this to comment:

'It is ever our honor to protect the peoples of Sundren.'

Isn't that nice folks? The bold defenders of our realm have struck the enemy a serious blow this day!

Rain nor shine, the Gnome in Red is here to give you an earful of latest juiciest discontent around!

This exclamation is brought to you by the Second Wind Inn. Tell them I sent you and receive absolutely no benefit whatsoever!"

The gnome steps down from his soapbox, picks it up, and saunters off with it at a casual pace, a fine whistling tune on his lips.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
    and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

As most of the adventures leave an elf dressed in the blue of the Corps De Grace is seen talking to the Blood Reaver priest. Before the priest leaves the elf scoops up a potion bottle full of ash and seals it with wax. Some may have heard her singing an odd song.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
    Were'd he rest, if at all?
    Can I scry where at all,
    He alone or rest with all?
    This poem suffers many all
    Its easier to write poetry in Gnall.

Comment

Kat takes as much ash as she could gather and turns it under fresh earth. Donning her armour and unsheathing her sword she stand ready at the grave.

"The Black Hound will meet you on the other side, and while I stand guard your journey will be uninterupted" she says to herself
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Working...
      X