Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours abound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours abound

The rumor spreads throughout the taverns of Sundren that Kharn Brokenanvil has left the Legion due to the situation at Mirakus post, apparently he accused the Legion leadership of being weak and ineffective.........
    Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Melody muses to herself while drinking in a tavern.

"Left the Legion hmm? I gather that means there is a Salarius position up for grabs."
    Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
    Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
    Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
    Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
    Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
    Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
    Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

A few Legionaries sigh and look to each as their ranks thin. Grumbling among the soldiers turn into bitter songs after few rounds of ale in a local tavern. Dwarven Legionaries come to defend their kin as insults arise calling Kharn a coward and unfit.

"We don't have the numbers to hold the fronts we hold, now he just uppin and leavin' us?"

"Oy, he just wanna give 'em crazies Black Hands a good floggin!"

"He yellar!"

A few lower ranking legion members are thrown into the booze bin for fighting amongst themselves for one night.
      "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
      X