Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Boastful Hin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Boastful Hin

A very colorful halfling has been heard at various taverns espousing the greatness of one Sago Trumperstomper, who has continued to evade the Blackwood Mercenaries and the Legion. Apparently, he has openly taunted and goaded members of the factions while at the Second Wind, without getting caught.

The halfling continues to point out that Sago's been a wanted man for almost a month now. The Hin continues to espouse Sago's greatness, including, but not limited to, his stylish fashion choices, his wonderful bone structure, and his rippling six-pack abs.
    Sago Trumperstomper--Halfling Bandit (retired)
    Hraligar Brittlefist--Dwarven Superiority Advocate
    Kraz't Goretusk--Goretusk Tribe Chieftan

Another hin, one bearing the symbol of Auril, can be heard at the Second Wind whenever hearing such rumors about Sago claiming that he personally has killed the "bandit" on multiple occasions and that the Legion must be pathetic if they cant deal with such a pest.
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
    X