Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin's Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Ball

Excitement fills the military ward as local commoners try to sneak a peak at the masked party goers.

“Nobles and wealthy merchants, mostly or thats what they appear to be. Who else could afford such nice outfits?” The short man peaks over the wall that fences in the Sundren Comfort Inn

“Oh, I've seen many stylish adventure types before. Have you ever seen that one Cirion fellow? Such a cute butt on that one.”

“Wife! How could you?”

“Shhh... look at those men! What are they?”

“Ohhhh, Black Woods. I hear they are fierce sell swords. Must be something extra secret to be hiring 'em. I hear they don't talk.”

“Like mutes?”

“No no. You pay 'em stags and they keep everythin' hush hush.”

“Unless somebody pays 'em more, right?”

“You really think somebody could out bid these masked fellows? I bet they get somethin' like 100 stags! You know how long we could last with that?”

“Ermm.. excuse me.”

“Uh, yes mister Black Wood guy?”

“Get outta here!” Dramatically, the Blackwood Merc points the two away from the inn

Gather Information 4:
    A ball held by secret societies elite were everybody comes wearing a mask. Nobody is suppose to know the identity of anybody and if your identity is revealed then great harm can come of you. There is dancing, drinking, and (most importantly) the game.

Gather Information 8:

Invitations are sent out to legion scouts, cartel misfits, and any other type of would be assassins that seem worthy of partaking in the game. Bets are made among the nobles and wealthy on who shall win. The participants in the game are also being scouted by such organizations as the 13th Legion and the Black Tax Alliance (as well as others). People die in the game, prizes are rewarded to the victor.

How to Join this event:
    Get an invitation and show up! If you think your character is the type that would receive one then private message me. Once the 'launch' event is done, it will be ongoing until we come up with a conclusion. This will be this upcoming Sunday, June 27th, at 1:00pm (GMT -06:00) Central Time.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Blackwood officers are seen rounding up their idle mercenaries in their barracks. Any Blackwood Mercenaries looking for some stags are told to report to the Comfort Inn.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

"Oh wow! Did you see that?" Says a commoner in the military district

"What is it now?"

"I swear, I just saw a woman jump out of that second story window of the Comfort Inn!"

"Uh huh, yeah right."

A group of grinning Blackwood Mercenaries walk by counting stags

"Nothing to see here." Says one of the sell swords in an intimidating manner

Comment

Working...
      X