Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannibals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibals

The bartender stops by the warning in the Ranger's Nest and shakes his head in disbelief.
    "It's elven right?", asks some older ranger.
    "Yes .. listen ..", the bartender starts to translate, "Warning for all kind and good beings in Viridale! By the camp, up in the Viridale Border, has settled a horrible one-eyed dwarf. He's without doubt a very dangerous cannibal, willing to catch and eat every poor creature which passes by, especially elves! He almost caught me, but I defended myself! I beg you to avoid the camp and warn every good soul you can!", the bartender starts to laugh, "signed Vai'Ry, traveller and writer."
    The Ranger looks at the laughing bartender, "Do you think it's funny?"
    "Yes.", nods the bartender.
    "Alright, if you think so, but .. I would rather pull it down, than some idiot starts to attack every stupid fat dwarf near the Border.", adds the ranger thoughtfully.
    "Yeee ... maybe you're right.", the bartender laughingly throws the note into the fire, "Cannibal", laughes loudly, "Heyyy Willy, aren't you a cannibal?", shouts he out at an incomming druid.

The Bartender puts the stein on the table and worriedly looks around, "Damn it!"
    "What's up?", lifts the ranger his head slowly, "You look like a squirrel's shit sleeping on my shoe whole the day!", adds he curiously.
    "Ehhm .. that damned cannibal thing spreads like a disease! It ruins my business!". The Bartender hits a passing by cockroach, "Bastard!"
    "Yee ..", the ranger takes a nip while watching the fighting bartender.
    "And now the dragon ..", sighs the bartender and with rising fury tries to end up the struggle with the unbelievable swift and tough beetle, ".. I won't be soon able to get a drop of spirit here!"
    "Why?", the ranger laughingly watches the brave cockroach winning his match.
    "Damn you!", bursts out the bartender when the cockroach jumps down the table and disapears somewhere in the rubbish bin.
    "Cause the cowards from Sundren are refusing to provide me, until the situation is under the control! Under the control?! Would you believe that?", sits he down beside the ranger tiredly.
    "Actually the Elder had sent out some guys and they found some dragon trails, up in Viridale. Together with dwarven ones.", says the ranger serriously.
    "Shit!", the bartender takes the man's ale and drinks it up.

Last edited by Vai; 03-23-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X