Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to Sestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to Sestra

A giant sign is posted on the outskirts of Sestra, the ink a shining and luminescent blue. It is pinned to a building by a spear that cackles with baleful electricity.

You attack the forest, sever us and burn us to build your homes and fuel your great halls. You cage yourselves atop the high rocks, enfence yourself with great stones. You live amongst the coastline, as if you were one of us. You think your transgressions will be paid no attention. You believe this to be your home, now and forever.

Keep your lords and your queens. Hold your councils of light and political courts of power. Main, burn, and rape us. Desecrate us. Do this, as you always have.

Strip Nature of her gifts, to build your temples to Kelemvor and Llira, upon the shores of His domain. Sleep easy in the ignorance of your folly.

I know the fury of Nature. I know the anger that builds at your continued arrogance, at your thankless existence.

I know what is to come.

Run, hide, leave.

The Storm is upon you.
    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

* grumbling and taking the sign down *

"I wish that the Keeper would tell his more colourful underlings that he allowed us to take salvaged wood and wood from the diseased portion of the forest."

* As she turns toward the forest she yells this time, dusting off her blue dress *

"There's a Temple to the Earth Mother here too you dope!" Carting off the sign she simply sighs. "May Ilmater grant the keeper the strength he needs to help him carry the burdens that this one will cause him to carry.".
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Working...
    X