Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Deeds at the Crossroads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Deeds at the Crossroads

Many that pass through the Crossroads have already seen the bloodied tree..The farmer who owns the land that the tree stands and grows from, did not awake the next morning to tend to the animals or his crops.He had witnessed the unspeakable from his window in horror and refuses to speak about the incident.

Hushed voices and whispers in the city streets and taverns speak of the tragedy with fear masking their faces and others with disdain..Each story its own and as it passes from one's lips to another,the story grows in horror..The only part of the rumor that stays constant in its passing from one mind to the next,is that it was an elven Legion officer bearing an eyepatch that was the victim of such dark deeds and that supposedly the Black Hand were the instrument behind them..

ict: Troubles of a farmer

An auburn haired woman in a white and green robe is seen making her way across the farmers yard.
    "Remember, the community loves you. Probably." - Sundren Tips

Comment

"Oh indeed! I was there!" spoke the excitable little red haired Hin.

"And more importantly, I know where he is now!"
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Soon after a savage looking hin is seen, wearing an eyepatch and walking the crossroads looking sternly at all that pass by. He almost seems to be on patrol...

Oddly enough, a cat, a chicken and even a cow all seem to wander the same area, notable only for the fact that they all keep one eye closed at all times.

Comment

The rumours of the incident involving the description of a particular one-eye patched elf Legionnaire had raised a concern for Mith. This can be observed through her unusual restlessness during her residence in the Glade and her constant inquiries made with the people of the detailed incident.

Finally, after what she deemed as making no progress at all for the last day for information, the silver haired woman finally made her way towards the farmstead by the crossroad with the intention to speak with the farmer to understand the truth and the elf's final fate.

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

Working...
          X