Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange sightings

Throughout most Sundarian taverns that are frequented by woodsmen, soldiers on leave and others who may dwell near the Viridale unusual things have been reported Many report the carcasses of butchered animals along the woods. Sickly and cyst covered, the animals are also rumored to have had their insides removed.

Word also spreads that whatever may be afflicting the animals may as well be plaguing the Mossclaw Alliance as some of the vile creatures have too reported to have be covered in Cysts, though no carcasses have been spotted.
    Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

Upon hearing such rumors Initiate Ariel recommends not eating any of the local soup or other delicasies made from such meats.
    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Upon hearing this, Annie places her twin daughters in the capable hands of her fellow druids to watch over.

A short while later, a magpie sets out towards the Viridale to investigate the rumor.
      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Annie returns somewhat later rom her patrol, looking distressed at what she discovered.
        Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
        Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
        Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
        Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
        Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Two women travel downriver of the woods warning as many people as would listen agents drinking the water. The tell normally follows some careless mage dumping his failed or left over alchemy experiments into the river casing unpleasant results, boiling the water for 10 minutes is advised is they have to use it on living things.
          EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

on hering from sevral people the rivers in Viridale may have been contaminated zoe heads off there to take samples from the rivers to test and find out how to reverse the problem

Comment

The legionnaires stationed at the Viridale forest border have began to actively warn travelers, of creatures in the forest becoming more feral, and warn of unknown activity with the Mossclaw. Soldiers and passerby's have also been warned not to drink the water in the forest, and if they must to boil it for at least ten minutes.
              Last edited by Espada; 08-31-2009, 02:36 AM.
              Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X