Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales of a Rashemi Warrior Vol.1: Silverhalls Existence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of a Rashemi Warrior Vol.1: Silverhalls Existence.

Tales of a Rashemi Warrior Vol. 1: Silverhall’s Existence

In the Land of Warriors, known as Rashemen. A long forgotten hall, buried in a mountain hill in northern Rashemen. Years past until it was found, by a warrior who lost his family to the ‘Red Wizards of Thay’.
    It all started on a night at mid-winter:
    “The warriors of the city Mulsantir had just gone out at night for the common conquest of fighting back Thayan knights. But when we entered the enclave none were there, we waited over the night and returned to Mulsantir at dawn. When I went home, I found my family slaughtered.... my sister hanged at the wall, her skin was burned.... my father’s head on a spear in middle of the cabin, his body lay on the table, he held a note. The note had a mark of the ‘red wizards’, but the under the table was a key, encrypted with a rune.
    For a two tendays I tried to discover want the rune meant, until I realized it was the lock-box my sister hid under her bed. Our father gave her the key, she must never loose it. No-one knew what the key was for, but it was important to my grand-father he said.
    As I opened the lock-box I saw a map and a book called ‘Forgotten Silver’. The book was not a novel nor a history of some place. It was the files of a place known as Silverhall, it spoke of every ancestor that should or had inherited the hall, it spoke of every man who wanted the hall and even the secrets of Silverhall. I was quick to pack and leave for this place.”
    So the warrior headed towards the north but if he knew what was coming, he would have found allies to travel with…

-Garidas Silverhall, a Warrior of Rashemen.

((OOC: Note the book was delivered to Rashemen, book was written and published in Icewind Dale. It was also written by my character Garidas Silverhall, Barbarian / Bard from rashemen.))
    Gulli05
    Characters:
    -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
    -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
    -Garidas Wulfden Telien
    -Galiana Eld'zan
    -Grey'den Stormhammer

When do i get to know if my stories are used?
    Gulli05
    Characters:
    -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
    -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
    -Garidas Wulfden Telien
    -Galiana Eld'zan
    -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

Working...
    X