Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on creation part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on creation part I

((The following came up in a talk about magic and how it works, about what is "real" and not real. Written from Mortannis' point of view.))

Reality of consensus

Through our own personal point of view and understanding of what is reality, will continually effect what we perceive as reality. We are still limited as to the condition of consensus as the common man continues to accept what is real and what is not real. Now it would be foolish to say that nothing exists and everything is false, but that in and of itself is false. Instead we must accept the idea that everything is true but we must accept what is true at the time of which such truth is of most need. I can accept my existence as just a scholar within a few simple tricks and force that truth upon others. If I wish to become a monster who is willing to end life as he sees fit, then others will have no choice but to accept that as truth within the realm of my control. But this does rise to censor the concept of what is the condition of consensus. If, through my ability, everyone knows me as some inhuman monster of a man. Then is it of consensus that I may lose myself in this condition and truly, mentally and irrevocably, become that demon born son of a arch-devil or some such. No one ever really talks about losing yourself in your own preconceptions but there are many cases that the minds self image can take the place of the reality that is otherwise accepted by the user. Why be human when you can soar the sky's as you please within the confines of your own mind?

At what point do we risk the threshold that we are able to separate the reality of consensus and return to what truth suited us prior to the conditions set before?

The theory of reality enforcement holds that belief in consensus reality on which the apparent persistence of consensus reality's existence may depend. In short the explanation of consensus reality enforcement is that it is the will and right of the few in power of taking action are the ones in position to do so. And even well after the one who has enforced the aspect of reality as they wish, that aspect once changed will remain until otherwise altered in a secondary way. It is the common acceptance that one who is able to perceive other such realities as a man who has lost his mind. It is my opinion that there are a few exceptional people who have the ability to view past alterations to reality or see things skew to such prior alterations (prophets or seers) , I will have to do a bit of research to prove or disprove this. But I digress, it is the fact that the unity of all minds that accept all forms of existing reality, tend to create a "default" reality.

If I let go of something in my hand it should fall to the ground, if I eat something I am sustained, If a knife enters my flesh then my blood will flow. There are a few truths that we are limited to on every last scale that all boil down to one overall truth that has been imposed on everything from the start, entropy. From the highest of the high to the most minor of worms, we are all family in the concept of entropy. Now most people see entropy as the decay and death of all things but as a truth it is simply the eventual transition from one form to another. The universe as a whole wastes nothing in passing. Everything takes a secondary form and no matter how we may try, there is no null existence, there is only transformation into a secondary state. I know as a truth that if I burn wood the wood is turned to ash and energy, that energy goes on, so and so forth.

The truth of Entropy is the first form of reality that is accepted by all.

Time itself, as a avatar of decay, is something that must come to pass but in a sense of progression and not time measured in hours, days, or so on. Mortal races measure time as to the progression of the suns arc through the sky and its point of return the next day, if the sun moved a great deal slower than it does today, a hour may be four hours in this slow world. But it is still not the measure of time that is the truth but the progression of events that allow for the growth or change of the universe around us to move in the way it does. If it was not for the truth of time then the great tree may being a seed again or turn to ash as a fire consumes it in reverse. The truth of time allows us to make sense of events or a man may die of old age, be born a hour later, and live his life of eighty ears over the next thousand. Without the truth of time we would find ourselves falling through a truly primal chaos.

Though I would adore the opportunity to witness the end and begin of our universe and the next. It is still something that I am happy to have not witnessed as both are sure to be horrific events in our history and future. Time as it seems, will remain a primal truth and force as none of us can truly command time, just aspects of it.

But what is time?

"Time? Time is an illusion given form for the benefit of mortals."

Time in its most basic form is measured as hours or days but this in and of its essence is nothing more than a simple observation of passage according to a worlds revolutions around the sun that gives it light. Should a world speed around a sun in a few seconds time would be seen in a major differing measurement. But time itself can be measured without the use of the light of a sun. it could be even measured by the decay of matter or the growth of objects... time is little more than entropy....

No... OH my no...

The reason that mages of the old kingdom can not take the any magics that effect time other than stopping it is because no such power can exist. All it is speaks to fate and entropy. That will is a extension of time as without entropy of some sort no one would ever seek their fate or destiny. The benefit to the mortal races is the drive to do something with themselves before entropy takes hold of them. Then without that entropy the lives that had been spawned by god's will or whatever would never return to their original source.

This means that our inability to see a event passed is only personal.... and that there is no set future or past, there is only "now" and our preconceptions of what is to come, and our memory of what has happened. Should the church put us all to the noose, magic will fall fully into the darkness and be forgotten, it will have never been as the consensus reality will be that magic is a pleasant fiction.

Thoguhts on creation part II

((A continuation from the first conversation after a debate with someone from the churches point of view. And yes, I do have buddies in my debate classes who got into this!))

Theory of the first will wile expanding on consensus reality.

"It is commonly thought that the center of the universe is our world, and all things outside of that creation is the void, nothing can exist without the will of our lord. and thus nothing exists outside of our universe." - Statement from the point of view of the "church"

For something to be created it must come from something that in itself has existed, nothing can exist therefore anything that could in some way exist had to have been produced outside of non-existence. In the void of the stars all things be they thoughts, matter, time, even potential are all consumed and turned to nothing. But this bothers me. Something must be created by something else, one does not create something from nothing. There are countless lives and such that currently exist, live, grow and so on so in essence there must be a key to their existence ..... dear Lord ..... I've written on this, Reality of Consensuses, existence is virtue of will, something wants to exist and therefore it can and will exist and regardless of the void itself, because will wants to exist, it does.

Reality of Consensuses states that something is because it is so as accepted by the whole of creation or the majority of such. The FIRST will would have desired to exist. and thus, BAM, existence. Existence and non-existence. This first intelligence was the only will in all of all. And thus it was the Consensuses. ANYTHING it wanted became. The nature of will is to exist, the nature of nothing is something and that something is the will of the first being that had ever willed to be. The one fundamental law of balance holds true and saves or creates the lives of every soul, anti-soul, and otherwise. The law of balance, for something to not exist there must be existence, for something to be nothing there must be something to start with. And the first thing to ever exist was paradox will.

This means at the same time a sword does and does not exist. Therefore I exist and do not exist. All things live in a balance of some sort of flux. My will states that I exist, my will defies my non-existence and there in I am and I am not. Or, it could be said, that a powerful being or god is simply a being whose will has further surpassed the will of that which is around him. His will his able to take on a greater presence, have a greater effect, without as great an interference by other wills. In that sense, a God would be one who has come much closer to their original form than others would ever dream of. This is, of course, theory and speculation.

If the first will dictates, to a degree, the wills of those who follow it, then a being who slips further from that first will's dictations is closer to being what he or she would have been if they had been the first will, instead. Less polluted by the Wills of others, as it were. How they slip free of the other wills could be in any number of ways. The belief of others that their Will is greater than it originally was. Growth of the individual Will to such a point that it can no longer be suffocated as fully.

There is a explanation as to why we don't instantly control all the universe at our whim and I have a wonderful explanation for this indeed. You can look at your hand and say "Make a fist" and it wont ever close into a fist. You can mentally tell that hand to close into a fist. But the thing is, it is only when that part of you that has always been used to operate your hand. The will to control our own selves is a will that we have not learned to control. Gods I think do so with the many souls they collect.

Comment

Working...
    X