Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To: Salararius Edwina Shae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Salararius Edwina Shae

A sealed letter is sent to the Sundren City in care of the Legion.
    The name, Salararius Edwina Shae, is written boldly on the outside of the letter.

Salararius Edwina Shae,
    I hope this letter finds you well. I know things are difficult right now, and if I can help in any way, you simply must tell me. I don’t mean to take up any of your time. I did want you to know however that the Church of the Lady of Love has collected several donations for Sundren City. In the past I would have given these donations to Immunes Anna Loren. She always knew how best to help the people. As it stands now, I am uncertain of whom to direct these donations to. Would you mind horribly if I sent what the Temple collects to your office? It isn’t much yet, but we are working hard to help in even the small ways. Please take care of yourself Edwina and I pray that the Red Lady always graces you with her cunning and skill.

Heartwarder Chime Mynick
    GMT -9

Correspondence is returned:

Chime,

We are happy to accept the generous donations of the Church of Sune; please direct them to my attention. I will make the necessary arrangements to receive them.

Your kindness, heroism and aid are ever appreciated, as always. I hope Aquor has been treating you well.

Edwina Shae
    Salararius
    Tenth Legion

Comment

Another sealed letter is sent to the Sundren City in care of the Legion.

Salararius Edwina Shae

Edwina,

It was lovely to hear from you. I wanted to thank you personally for agreeing to work with the Temple of the Lady of Love in this matter. I will start the process of making sure all the donations are loaded up and we will begin moving everything towards Sundren.

I know that you are busy, but if you ever in Aquor, I would adore making you a cup of tea and showing you around the Temple. Perhaps we will get the chance to meet face to face as well, I will be traveling with the donations to make sure everything gets where it is suppose to.

Lady bless your heart with her passionate love.

Heartwarder, Chime Mynick
      Aquor
      GMT -9

Comment

Working...
      X