Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quick question

If one chooses to be a traveller to Sundren and is human, where are some places he or she might be from? I know it seems like a silly question, but I am REALLY bad at geography in general. Fantasy geography just blows my mind. I tried reading up on this, but fell asleep after all the names of towns started swirling around in my brain creating a vortex that sucked all the information down to . . .

-Autumn-
    -Player of Druid Rosalyn Leafall
    and Bard Ancora Dallenson-

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.
    --John Alexander Thom
    This is the story of my life.

Uh which kind of culture would he/she be from? Some more information would help

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1262

Something like that.

Anywhere in the Sword Coast North is good. The Silver Marches is good. The Western Heartland is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheatcake View Post
        Uh which kind of culture would he/she be from? Some more information would help

This was more of a general question, I guess. I was thinking of making more than one character, but I always have trouble with where to make the character from. I read the info on Chondathans and Illuskans, but neither of those appealed to me.

Is there someplace I can read about the Western Heartland? Where do you guys get all your info from?

Thanks for your help!!

-Autumn-
        -Player of Druid Rosalyn Leafall
        and Bard Ancora Dallenson-

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.
        --John Alexander Thom
        This is the story of my life.

Comment

I suggest you grab a map of Faer?n and hit Wikipedia. I don't care what anyone says, Wikipedia is decent for finding out initial information about regions in Faer?n. Most of them have an info box on the right stating the population and races found in each particular region. And then, once you've found a place that appeals, you can go and research it further.

I tend to hoard any maps I find, so if you're in need of one or two or twelve, send a PM.
          Jinx - The gnome with the best hairstyle in all of Faer?n!
          Dalziel Gallagher - Some people are just born lucky.

Comment

Working...
          X