Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

*You see a poster written in common and elven in an elegant hand at the Exigo trading post. It reads:*

I have a perfect blue diamond that I would like to sell. The price is firm at 12,000 stags. You can find me at the Viridale Fort - ask for Dalrion.
    • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
    • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
    • Crom - Priest of Gorm
    Bring me a Shrubbery!

*Andy sends someone to Dalrion*

I have the money you ask for I will find you when I can.

-Andy
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

OOC - I will be online tonight, between 6-12 EST. Send me a tell and we can RP the encounter and sale.
      • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
      • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
      • Crom - Priest of Gorm
      Bring me a Shrubbery!

Comment

*Maia would also be interested in purchasing the gem, and will see about meeting Dalrion at the Viridale Fort that day.*
        Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

(( It's alright to post meeting times to follow-up on IC sales posts It might be better to send a private message in response, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the progression here. ))
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
          X