Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charity Drawing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Drawing!

People of Sundren!

Care to win stags beyond your wildest dreams! Enter the drawing today! For the a chance to win thousands! There is no limit in the number of tickets one can buy. So find me Elric Bodner! All tickets purchased have a number which is then entered into a drawing and once a week one number will be drawn, the individual with said number will win the prize pool. A moderate portion of all procceeds shall be donated to charity through the church of Helm or any other renown institution.

(( Just find my character give him a sum of money then I shall make a post in the this thread or edit this one stateing how many tickets you have bought. Tickets are numbered and shall be drawn out of a pool via a random number generator. The first drawing begins 3/2/09.))

((All tickets read this))

Sundren Lottery.
    The possessor of this ticket No. [-----] shall be entitled to said prize drawn against said number of tickets. a fair sum of the pools procceeds are intended for charity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Names - No. Tickets.

Zorien - 32
    Alexander Dias - 2
    Anorith Imyn - 1
    Corvus Corax - 20
    Kythaela - 1
    Myself (Elric Bodner) 10

Prize pool.

//I Will be editing and fixing this up a soon,but for now this will do.

((40% - Charity , 20% Current pool, and 40% towards next months drawing / pool.
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

// Alright fixed up the previous post abit....sorry for my grammatical issues and overall confuseing post. =)

Pool Size / Prizes

1330 - Stags
    Last edited by Anks; 03-02-2009, 04:30 PM.
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Congratulations to Zorien The Half Elf for winning this weeks drawing.

Winning a whole one thousand three hundred and thirty stags!

However due to complications drawings will only happen once a month and the percentages to where stags are distributed have been changed to go along with change.

In addition I shall be donating this weeks proceeds towards the dislocated people of Sestra.

And a big thank you to all who participated.

Comment

Working...
      X