Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's all about Lional ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about Lional ...

"Following recordings of thoughts, tales and observations are written as seen through the eyes of Lionel Reinhard. Some subjects may stray a bit from the truth and some individuals just might be put into a better light than actual true. Lional takes no responsibility for such differences."

Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
    Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
    A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
    Poor Jack ...
    Align this ...!

Concerning myself:

" I realise that I am gifted beyond most sentient beïngs, therefor I should look out for the lesser gifted as well. For they cannot help themselves"

"I am noble at heart, that counts as noble too no ?"

"Actually, back in my homeland I am known as Lional The ...."

Concerning Dwarves :

"Honestly, I am a friend of the dwarves. More even then others for I see and accept them for what they are. Even if they often happen to be rude individuals with a lack of common courtesy and hygiëne"

"Dwarves can speak common ... fluidly ?"

Concerning Zorien :

" I like him, I think he feels honored to travel aside me wich makes me happy"

"There's something about him I can't quite put my finger on yet ... perhaps he's a bit jaleous of me ... Yes, that must be it ..."

"always hiding within that hood, it's not like he's THAT ugly"

Concerning The Common People :

"It's feels good to help them out, I like how I give them hope"
    Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:

Rogno Redapple:

Sundren comics:

Ears
    Poor Jack ...
    Align this ...!

Comment

How I became the Bane of Spittlefist

It was some time after I arrived at Sundren that I heard about the Spittlefist threat. Of course I could not allow them to harash the local miners and traders any longer. So I headed towards a bordering camp near the Hills where they supposedly had gathered and offered the local Sergeant my help. Wich he, of course gratefully accepted. It was around that same time I met with Zorien, and together we faced the spittlefist numbers. Though a bit unskilled, Zorien's magic did give some sort of support but in the end it was my swordmanship that took them down, Spittlefist after Spittlefist. By then, rumors about my victories must have started to spread amongst the Spittlefist society and after a while every single one we faced was strucken with fear, I could see it in their eyes. After legions of Spittlefist slain, their leader eventually decided to step up and challenge me. Though a bit more challenging, in the end I swiftly took him down with my blade as well. Zorien praised me, and after we delivered the good news about the Spittlefist's defeat rumors must have spread . Slowly but certain the Title of BANE OF SPITTLEFIST was everywhere to be heard since then ....

Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:

Rogno Redapple:

Sundren comics:

Ears
      Poor Jack ...
      Align this ...!

Comment

Every man's duty.

Today one of the Legion came to ask for my assistance, it was a man whom I travelled with before going by the name of Noris G.Ge..Ghe... NORIS. During our last encounter he became impressed by my keen sense and skill so I cannot blaim the soldier for seeking me out once again. It was my duty to accept his request. (come to think of it, Noris vaguely reminds me of an old aquintance going by the name of Chuck)

The task, elimination. The target, an ogre chief. A task I probably could have handled on my own, but I didn't want to deny that man the practise.As soon as we entered the cave where the chief supposedly made his home we encountered at least a dozen of angered ogres. Noris obviously was impressed by their masses but I assured him that since they had a pebble for a brain they'd be no match for my superior intellect and skill.
        I was right.

The battles kept on going, tirelessy I waded through waves of ogres. Then, at one point, a man going by the name of ... Pebbleman (?) joined the battle. I remember he mentioned that he felt a great power coming from within the cave and decided to follow it. I often have that effect on common people .

The cave started to tremble, pieces of rocks started to fall from the ceilings. And then there he was. About the size of 20 ogres he stood before me, the Ogre Chief. I could clearly see the amazement in my fellow combattant's eyes when I fearlessly charged the big lumb of meat. A brain the size of perhaps a walnut STILL ain't enough.

The ending of this story, like the actual fight with the chief, is short. I was great, my two new companions acknowledged it and then I went to the bar.

// many thanks to the chars of Ebbleman and Noris Gherart for a few hours of good fun down the caves.
        Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:

Rogno Redapple:

Sundren comics:

Ears
        Poor Jack ...
        Align this ...!

Comment

Working...