Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Hunt Through Unfamiliar Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hunt Through Unfamiliar Land

((sorry I'm not that great of a writer))

Lasala'ariira entered the Exigo factory HQ searching for Captain Tidestrike. Dodging the moving machinery she spotted him wrench in hand working on a Goliath of a golem. She brought forth her suspicions about the guard who recently harassed Cirion and herself. She found it odd that one such as he would speak sylvan, not to mention a slight strangeness in his behavior.

Without knowing the guards name or really any other specific information Tidestrike was more than a little miffed at his time being wasted so she headed off, the curiosity that brought her to sundren once again arising. Who could help her find an unnamed guard that she herself had only met once? Her rudimentary knowledge of the arcane provided the answer, she had a "Busking License" that was written by him. If she could find a diviner she could track him down.
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Not knowing of any elven wizards or others with sufficient skill in the art who could help her she headed off to Aquor. After encountering Lauan she was lead to a diviner, Tao. She obviously had much skill telling them to enter even before either knocked on the door they entered the room. The price was steep 20,000 gold coins. It didn’t matter, she would spend at least that much if it would satisfy her curiosity.

Not having enough gold to cover the expense she offered a diamond and an emerald in exchange. While she got less information than what she'd like she had a name and time to encounter him, along with the little tidbit that he was recently promoted. What do I do now? She thought to herself. Do I confront him? or go to Captain Tidestrike? He's probably just a fey playing a prank, but how do I show that, I have no skill in that area.

On to the next step of her hunt, she'd need a way to make him speak the truth, however she had time he wouldn't be on patrol for a few more days.
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
    X