Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A note to Exigo's Captain Tidestrike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note to Exigo's Captain Tidestrike

((OOC I fell and pulled the muscles in my left hand so typing is painful so I will make this short...not to mention the fact that Lasala isn't completely fluent in written common albeit her handwriting is in a quite attractive flowing script. Taco please let me know when I can RP them meeting))

We met not long ago after I helped Exigo trim the goblins numbers, gatheres some ore, and picked some healing flowers in the Shaharan Hills. Recently, a patrolling guard harassed me and Cirion at the trade camp. I do not understand all rules but I believe he extorted some money from Cirion and me. I wish to speak to you in person as there was something odd about him. I will arive in the city soon.

~Lasala'ariira
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Cirion enters the Exigo Headquarters in Sundren City with a winning smile on his face and asking to speak with a representative. His actual mood isn't overly cheery, though it isn't even close to sour, as he tries to speak to an employee of Exigo that will hear him out and able to make some difference about his problem with the Sentinel.

Comment

Lasala'ariira's letter is received by the Exigo Sentinels, and eventually makes its way to Captain Tidestrike.

Cirion is swiftly directed to the complaints office by the ever-busy employees of the Exigo Syndicate. In the complaints office, there is merely a single box there with 'complaints' written on it and a slot to slip in any letters.
      <Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
      <Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
      <Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
      <Judge-Mental> f**k me

Comment

Cirion sighs heavily as he looks at the complaints box; already he has a feeling nothing will be done after he sends the letter in. But regardless, he writes the letter, with easy to read text, and places it through the slot.

The letter reads:

"There has been one of your sentinels at your trade post, that had demanded I have to pay fifty stags for a license to play the lute on the trade grounds, though at first only if I was doing it for earning money, at first."

"However" *he underlines the word* "I had only been playing the instrument to practice and for my enjoyment. And while I had been offered money by a person, I kindly told the person "No thank you. I'm just playing for free entertainment and I'd not accept any money for this." Despite this the sentinel harassed me about how I then needed to pay for the license as I couldn't even be allowed to play music at the trade Post any longer."

"I was just playing music and seemed to be keeping people there distracted, and people sitting around for periods of time will have a tendency to buy supplies from the post, such as food and drink. But by his actions he has actively removed free entertainment from the area, something that didn't cost Exigo anything and my performances could actually help business there for a short while longer. The sentinel has shown that he's willing to make a show of his power but not enforce the rules as they really should are, and can go about giving Exigo a bad name."

At the bottom of the letter, he has his full name, Cirion Reliun, signed in a overly stylized form.

Comment

Eventually a letter is sent to Cirion's room in the Sundren Comfort.

"We would like to thank you on the behalf of the Exigo Syndicate for your efforts in providing a constructive complaint in aims of making our trade posts more enjoyable for all. Rest assured that we have investigated the matter and with the aid of one of our valued customers, Lasala'ariira, we were able to find the man responsible, question him, and then handle the problem accordingly.

We assure you that you will not have this problem again. Thank you and enjoy your future shopping at the Exigo Syndicate's trading post!"

-Paula Witter
          <Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
          <Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
          <Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
          <Judge-Mental> f**k me

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Taco View Post
            Eventually a letter is sent to Cirion's room in the Sundren Comfort.

"We would like to thank you on the behalf of the Exigo Syndicate for your efforts in providing a constructive complaint in aims of making our trade posts more enjoyable for all. Rest assured that we have investigated the matter and with the aid of one of our valued customers, Lasala'ariira, we were able to find the man responsible, question him, and then handle the problem accordingly.

We assure you that you will not have this problem again. Thank you and enjoy your future shopping at the Exigo Syndicate's trading post!"

-Paula Witter
            It'll take Cirion several hours, if not days, to finally receive this note. Unfortunately for Cirion, he is currently locked up in Sestra.

Comment

Working...
            X