Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investigations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigations

Cybil moved back around the bed, watching the poor girl sleep. Her physical wounds had been healed for a long time, but she still bore the emotional and mental wounds. They had .... tried to eat her, alive! Cybil frowned. Another point of apathy in the valley it seemed. She bent down and kissed the girls forehead before leaving the Triumvirate.
    After a short rest, holding her husband in her arms, she spoke quietly.

"Ru'umel... I know this might be a lot to ask, and I know you have other obligations, but I need you to do something. The girl that we found in the Necropolis, she isn't doing well. The wounds in her mind are hard to counter. Even though I've been through something, it isn't anything that I could compare my experiences to." Cybil frowned, shaking her head. "And another girl was abducted, and killed. We need to know where the kidnappers are coming from. I.... I'd like you to go and observe, and track any odd people... other than just the Advent themselves. Someone needs to stop this, but we need information first." She looked into his eyes and waited while he thought. Slowly he nodded his head, and she smiled, kissed him on the forehead, and held him tight. "Thank you. We'll get to the bottom of this."
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Not long after, Ru' kisses his new wife on the forehead while she sleeps and packs some essential potions and a few scrolls to help against the undead, just in case. "The plan is not to be seen, but one can never be too cautious," he mumbles to himself. He heads for the door giving Cybil one last look. He tightens his cloak around himself and heads to the Necropolis to scout for any information about the strange 'abductions' that have been occurring.
    Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
    Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
    Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
    Originally posted by Machiavelli
    "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
    X