Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skullcleavers NEW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((UPDATE: Rewards are limited until I'm able to access storage again, no word on an estimated repair. Sorry I've been letting the Cleavers fall to the wayside, I've been busy with other things IRL, and IG. I plan on trying to re-vitalize and bring us back to prominence. SKULLCLEAVERS HO!))
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

///really nuthin to be done till storage is back up... though perhaps if the dm's would indulge us we could rp it as a theft. this would give us missions to get it back... ////

Comment

Looking forward to getting the cleavers going in the right direction again Durin not that we are going in the wrong direction but getting everyone back on track would be great.

One more thing the role of captain...is it time again for us to call a vote? Not that I dont want the Role but there might be others out there looking to have a try at running the cleavers for a bit. Not to worry I would still play Gloirin even with out all the captains gear.
        Gloirin Ironforge -Captain of the Skullcleaverssigpic

Comment

// just curiosity. are the cleavers active at all lately? I've been away due to school.
          Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
          Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
          Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
          Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
          Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

((Not in any full scale force sadly, with the new crafting and stuff it will be tricky to implement the reward system fully again, but if you or anyone else wants to hold the group together that is certainly welcome in my eyes. I've been horridly busy and don't get much time for sundren at the moment, and when I do its generally only an hour at a time, not much time to do anything. Great to see you back tho Allielliot!))
            "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
            Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Barazinbar Ironclad

I haven't had much time to play this Summer but I'll have a great deal more time this Winter. I don't see Barazinbar Ironclad on the roster.

Comment

Working...
              X