Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skullcleaver Recruiting Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skullcleaver Recruiting Poster

JOIN THE SKULLCLEAVERS!

Dwarves of Sundren!

There is a call to rally!

Will you join your kin in battle?

Arms and Armor to each new Recruit!

Seek out the Dwarves of the Brigade and Join NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(See the members and perks)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Kin!

For-EVER!
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

*Kilinar Goes to setting more posters about the city and in places of prominence after taking the time to scribe them dutifully*
    Gael Ironhide

Comment

Brother Artimis steps up to the poster, looking it up and down, he cant help but sigh at the image of a whole brigande of drunken dwarves
      .................................................. ......................
      Taelin watches the posters being put up, sitting in the corner dressed in rags with a wooden beggars bowl infront of him, a smile crosses his dirt covered face in amusement.
      .................................................. .....................
      Val the half-elven dark knight walks by one of the posters, barely sparring a glance at the announcement with his cold grey eyes.
      .................................................. ......................
      Nishi the Illusionist looks at one of the posters with a nervous look on his face, wondering if these dwarves are in any way in league with the evil dwarf from the caves, fear creeps into his heart but Nadrian the Mad screams out at him from some deep recess of his mind "Grow a pair!!!!"
      Boo! Oh..you saw me..oh well...

Comment

*Kilinar Goes around replacing the weather worn postings*
        Gael Ironhide

Comment

*Kilinar and Rustbeard set to placing new postings about the exigo, and the city*
          Gael Ironhide

Comment

*With the stewards efforts to gather the kin for the coming fight for Sestra he also sets to setting about more posters to bolster the clans ranks*
            Gael Ironhide

Comment

Abathor, the great Kilinar's apprentice trudges about in the rain.

"I fail to see how this aids me in my studies." He grumbles. "Bloody waste of time it is really, if you ask me. The're not but ten dwarfmen in the whole valley."

He does not shirk his duty however. By the time he shuffles in to the Four Lanterns he is soaked quite through. He sheds his cloak, hanging it by the great hearth. He pulls a chair closer and from one of his inner pockets he surfaces a text. He is already deep within the pages by the time his backside hits the seat.

Comment

*tankard in hand Baelthor notices the poster on the wall then takes a moment of thought and nods* Now where would I be findin' the man who be putting up these posters? *said aloud*
                "It is by chance that any life ends, but only by fate that it is my life and not yours." - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------
                Uther: Lawful Good Fighter
                Grant Berne: Feral Druid
                Buurk gro'Baal: Bloodlusted Half-Orc
                Baelthor Ironpike: Hardy Dwarf Warrior

Comment

Crom Stoutshield sees the poster at a local tavern and reads, growing more excited as he reads on.

"By Gorm's Bronze Mask! I need ta find them Skullcleavers an ta join up wit them!"
                  • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
                  • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
                  • Crom - Priest of Gorm
                  Bring me a Shrubbery!

Comment

Samuel wipes the spilt whiskey from his beard and is curious to why he doesnt have to look up to see 'this' flyer.

"I can do that!" He says to himself in half slurred dwarven oratory.
                    Originally posted by roguethree
                    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X