Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journal of Anorith:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journal of Anorith:

In quest for answers:

As Anorith told to the people of Sundren, she was here in search for answers about her father and her bloodline, with some clues about Dragon heritage inside her, Anorith went to the Sundarian Library on the Entertainment District and started with help of Seer Marcus to find some lore, written rumour or legend about polymorphing dragons and mating.
    she found a book with the name: "Auxir sketches" and between pages of fantastic tales provided by "The Source", she found one tale who provides her and exact location and timing of events:

Originally posted by The Maybe-Dragon-Elf of Suldanessallar and the Druidess In Distress by Auxir The Bard of Amn:

Oh! My fellow readers! Now I will proceed to tell you an ancient history of four, no! five! centuries ago! Right from the mouth of a reliable source.

This story begins in Suldanessallar, the elven city on the trees! Place of peace and quiet, a refuge from elves and a good place to relax! If you are

invited. But this story doesn't focuses on the virtues of the city itself, focuses on a druidess of Mielikki who lost her virtue before the arranged marriage with his lover! Oh my friends! What an history!.

My source told me about Uddea, the Druidess of renown between their disciples! Histories claims about the defeat of a dire bear with her bare hands and the taming of an hypogriph only using a lute! Impressing!
    But every hero have their weakness and Uddea's flat point was an elf! An stranger of far lands who charmed her with his eyes, shiny blue eyes my fellows!

Strange eyes of lust and cheat! But don't finish reading right now! The good part it's coming right now. The elves were a bit reserved of this particular one, most like a barbarian, good muscles, soaked in sweat and mud and a imposing presence.
    And the eyes of Uddea fixed on him, friends of my source told me about the boyfriend of Uddea, believe me! He spent more time washing and dressing himself than her, and his attitude? A little femenine. Oh by Oghma! What an elf!
    Then, Uddea and the barbarian elf suddenly crossed paths, and the seductive skills of the barbarian one entered in the battlefield, like a rushing party of goblins trying to steal a Caravan. Stupid goblins! Playing with fire, as Uddea did! Cheers!.
    Our heroine tried to avoid the urges of masculinity what she needed, but that elf had a tongue of gold and she entered on his pocket like a bounty on a Tymora's priest bag. Then our two protagonists delivered themselves on a twister of passion, lust and masculinity, and guilt. Since the encounter, the elf spent a lot of time surrounding near Uddea and every time they had a chance, the passion had place, and again the guilt of Uddea cheating his fiancee, but less than the first time. As the day passes, the guilt faded and she didn't tought more about his fiancee and enjoyed a lot.

But who plays with fire eventually will burn, the gods have their own games and the goddess of pregnancy played her part on the infidel couple! Yes, my readers, Uddea got pregnant by the elf, and a huge mess started:
    - First of all, the elf of the shiny blue eyes, left the woods leaving only a dragon scale with a note directed to Uddea conserning the future baby. My source didn't had the chance to read it, but the rumors concerns about dragons, you know, a dragon scale in these days are a weird gift.
    - The fianceé of Uddea was angry but remained at her side and supported her. But in my opinion, this elf never realized the fact of being cheated, and my source told me something funny about the toughts of this elf about a "divine intervention" of the gods on his fiancee. What an ass!

- The elders frowned upon Uddea but they let her stay and raise the baby. Oh! The infinite goodness of the elves! Believe me, if the government funcionaries of Amn were that kind, maybe this city will burn down because they will give flowers instead of weapons to his soldiers!

The history doesn't ends here, the baby grown up and her name was Aandeh. But Aandeh was a good girl, despiting the fact of having the eyes of the cheating elf she was way more relaxed than her mother, a... tamed beast I must say, that's what my source said.
    The only thing in this tamed beast... was the nightmares and fever on her, what mades her life a living mess.

At this time the last information my source gave me about Aandeh, the daughter of the infidel, comes for the way of pregnancy. Our favorite bastard it's going to have a baby! How nice!

I hope the next one be more interesting, im running out of spicy stories.

-Auxir

*a loose note behind the page says: Maybe one day he/she will understand. I did all for you.*
    Anorith finished to read it, and she is thinking what she must do now.
    Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
    -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
    -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
    -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
    - Done -

The 20 Cold Stones:

A letter from Seer Marcus:

Anorith, it's necessary to gather Cold Stones in order to make an alchemical potion to know if you have traces of Dragon Blood. 20 of them are necessary.
    Anorith starts the quest for 20 Cold Stones.
    - Done -

Comment

The Coldstone test:

No trace of Dragon Blood

Now, why my blood burns? Illness? Maybe, I need to investigate.
      - Done -

Comment

A prayer to Sharess

The day was clear on the druid glade, and Anorith felt it was time to take a bath on the waterfall to clean the smell of the Necropolis.
        When she was swimming and relaxing on the water, she remembered Cirion, he wasn't in good shape and started to fear about a mortal disease and was in an urge of praying. She posed on a rock and started to pray:

"My goddess, I know Im being selfish and in my prayers Im always asking things for me. Seeking my own path and ambitions I forgotten my old friends.
        You know I possess an unknown disease who burns my blood, and in these last weeks changes started showing. Im scared and I don't want to die, but I don't know what to do.
        That's why I beg you to protect Cirion from his disease, he doesn't deserves to die. You saved me from the streets and gave me a new life, so I know your greatness and kindness. So, I ask you to keep him safe."

Tears went down from Anorith's eyes and went out the pool.
        - Done -

Comment

The search of Moukin : Part One

As my first assignment as a test for the Exigo Syndicate I was asked by Captain Tiderstrike to join Ryan, a member of the Syndicate to guard a merchant post until the vendor arrives.
          The orders were accurate: "Don't sell any items and don't let anyone touch the wares".
          I failed at the second task, a noble man wanted to buy a painting and in the process he ruined another one. Due his insistence to buy the painting, we asked him 1 millon stags for the painting, that made him leave, angry, but finally left.

In my first day, a lot of people came to visit me: Peridan, Andy Majer, Deacon, Cirion, Ralen, and Dram. And I thank Sharess for placing them in the right place in the right moment.

Because, Ryan told all of us about an attack to the merchant wagon, the Exigo managed to save him but many of his wares are in hands of the robbers, and asked us to investigate the Gate of the Sunderer. As an Exigo Syndicate member, Ryan ordered me to be the leader of the group. Surprisingly, all of them accepted, that made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Anyway, let's proceed...

We arrived to the Gate of the Sunderer, guided by Cirion because I didn't knew where the gate was (Hehe, dirty little secret).
          My skills as a leader are minimal, so, I decided to accept the ideas of the members and pick one.

First, was Peridan's idea to make Deacon and Dram, scout.
          That action made posible to find a camp of bandits on the side of the road, thanks to a sleeping spell we managed to capture one of the bandits in the moment he was trying to raise the alarm.

Having a sleeping prisoner, we managed to continue our investigation by the road, while Dram was dragging the other.
          At the middle of the road, we saw the destroyed wagon and a big party of bandits. Tried to speak with them, but they started to attack, anyway, we captured the leader of the party.

In this point the group was a bit disoriented and pushed the prisoner using different techniques and a spell to make him say the truth.
          Finally we obtained a name of an old man, who is always in Jimmy Dice's Den. (*)

Then Ryan arrived to the Gate and we reported the progress. With the new information obtained from the party leader, Deacon and Dram showed us their social skills on Jimmy Dice's Den. (*)

Finishing the day of work, Ryan told us to stay alert, because the Exigo will need us soon to finish the work and recover the stolen goods.

(( (*) Names not included to avoid metagame

- Done -

Comment

Overwhelming Failure:

When I started my journey, my primary objective was discovering the source of my illness. And succeeded. But, that wasn't enough to transform me from a weakling to an acceptable being cappable to preserve his own life.
            In case of danger I can only take cover in others or turn me invisible and run. Where is the honor in that?

Then, I decided to put myself in the hands of one of the most basic Sundren's organism hoping they can make good use of my skills and teach me something more. They gave me an armor, a tool to help me in my task, and now I lose it on a cave of god forsaken Lizards. What I am doing wrong?

I was going to resign all, but, maybe a new hope shows in the horizon.
            Last night I stumbled with the Wolf Tribe and we went to the Necropolis.
            They are fierce and tactical, but, there is something more, Im interested to know the source of the power of the Hin. He blasts a fierce wave of magic from his hand and makes a chain effect over the enemies. I can't say if the magic is from arcane or divine source, but it's powerful.

So, my next move will be approach the Wolf Tribe and ask them about that power and beg for it.
            - Done -

Comment

((OOC: Well, this will be a chapter entry with images to enfatize the "drama"

CHAPTER 2
              Pursuing Power

Seeking for power it's so vain it's a crime? Using every means to defeat and overcome against our enemies it's bad?
              I don't understand the lectures of all who surrounds me, getting scowled and lectured when I use some "bad spell" who helps us to take the advantage and victory.
              I know my limitations and I act that way. Why limit me to the simple goodness of my spells when I can use magic on scrolls even "foul" to turn the balance in my favor.
              Everyday it's an opportunity to fail and there is no one day I don't fail in anything. Im tired of this...

*Anorith walks the alleys of Sestra and goes up the stairs of the big building on top to see the ocean*

Looking at the majesty of the Ocean and the power of the Waves hitting on the rocks, the symphony of wind, earth and water tells me about the hidden powers on everything.
              The nature it's unruled and free, not even tied to the moral and laws... and me too...

From now on, I will take and use every power, even if it's "foul" or "dark", learn it and abuse of the usage of it. Because the power it's the only way to not be weak again and gain the respect of those who dares to look at me like Im nothing. Some day I will see them again and under my boot they will ask mercy because Im too much for them. Stupid people, they didn't know when to stop.

Never... ever... provoke the anger and wrath of a dragon-blooded...

- Done -

Comment

Working...
              X