Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Act Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Act Posters

*tacked up at well-guarded locations in the Port, at the Gates of the Sunderer, and in the city itself, are several official notifications from the Legion*

Bylaw #882A

All humanoids of monstrous bloodlines within Sundren territory are required to carry registration certificates.

Many races can be predisposed toward unlawful tendencies. In accordance with the Anderson Act, these races must obtain registration certificates and carry them on their persons at all times. These races include, but are not limited to:
    • Half-Orcs
    • Aasimar
    • Tieflings
    • Half-Drow
    • Gensai
    • Svirfneblin
    • Gray orc
    Registration certificates may be obtained at the following offices:
    • Port Avanthyr, city hall
    • Sundren, city watch
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

"Snow Hawk tries for the third time to register himself as a tiefling"

Comment

Calowyn walks by one of the posters at the Gates of the Sunderer.

"Next they will require all elves to register!" Noticing he said this out loud, he quickly heads back towards the Viridale.
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Monstrous Bloodline? Ironic, I do not see human anywhere on that list. Just think of the all the woes they have caused, being far more numerous than all the other races listed, combined.

Sehron smirks to himself and goes about his business.
        Last edited by cmosier; 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Giacomo eyes the poster with something of a smile.

People had called his posters lies, untruths, the propaganda of the enemy. This poster, this act, from the Legion itself vindicated him. Proved that what he'd been trying to tell the people was right, the Legion acted on race, blood and a corruption of it's own power.
          Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
          Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
          Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
          Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
          Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

*makes an attempt to have herself registered as being dragon kin, she ended up with an overt proposition, three offers to buy her an ale, and a blank stare, but so far hasn't been registered*
            Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
            (S)
            Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

"Oh great... just great... And just how am I supposed to sugar-coat this?" the bard fumes angrily.

"I told you" Fenton said with a smirk "The Legion may, or may not be a bunch of blood-haters, but they're dumb as hell. They let themselves be drug around by the nose by a group of poster-pasting jackasses."

"You tailed that loud one among the crowd, right? You are certain-"
              Fenton interrupted "Yeah yeah, he did not say a thing really that bad about your precious little holy friends. If anything, he complimented you."

"Good... At least this will not spread to us. But this will get ugly. So strange though.. something does not feel right about this."
              sigpic
              Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Sain smirks at the poster and sighs. He quietly pulls his cowl lower over his face to cover his blunt features, and walks away shaking his head at the familiar closed mindedness that he is again finding in his new home.
                Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Leckith runs through the city, returning from a successful venture into the sewers killing lizardmen, and out of the corner of his eye, notices the poster. With a quick skim over it, he is forced to stand and stare, aghast. "Oh Resia," he whispers, "I never thought they'd have the gall to actually do it... could our friends be going too far?"

"They're doing the one thing that will cause the greatest strife and turmoil." comes the confused reply in his head, "Most unlike the paladins would usually allow. Something is amiss here." Leck is forced to nod his head sadly, touching the poster with a gloved finger.

Closing his eyes, he offers a lengthy prayer to Silvanus to teach these foolish legion some common sense, but even as he whispers the words he knows it is in vain. There is a storm brewing, and soon, he is going to have to choose a side.
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Juggra stands in full legion uniform inside the corsar headquarters in Sestra.

Before him is a body length mirror which he tilts back so that he can see himself fully. He points at his reflection and stands with a cocky swagger about him.

"Juggra yeah! Is youz have youz Nadersdonz Acting paperz? yeah yeah, nowz sitty sonz! hutt hutt HUUUUT!!!"

Quickly he goes into a feigned panick and pulls his papers out from his belt under his cape. He shows them quickly to himself with a retardedly worried look upon his face and then suddenly smiles, menicingly.

"Bluudy Half blud, geeeet out uv it!"

Juggra wafts his hand at the mirror and laughs walking off for patrol chuckling.
                    If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                    Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Dalrion walks past the poster and reads a few lines then stops dead in his tracks.

"What the...........!" He moves up closer to read the entire poster then shakes his head.

"They will want to have elves and all other non-humans register soon. If that happens, blood will run through the streets of Sundren, I vow!"

With another shake of his head, Dalrion quickly moves off to discuss the issue with the Keeper in the Grove.
                      • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
                      • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
                      • Crom - Priest of Gorm
                      Bring me a Shrubbery!

Comment

Galatea at first walks by the poster, and then backs up once she sees the notice.

Reading its full content she can see that government of Sundren may be a little heavier-handed than she thought.

She thinks to herself...

Half-orcs to aasimar, hmmn?. Then it'll be dwarves, elves, and halflings. By the end, even us humans will be registered. The base reason a government registers its people is the belief that they are guilty until proven innocent. A very slippery slope that leads to 'refugee camps', injustice, and disarmament for our own good.

Pursing her lips as she walks away, Galatea contemplates how such a scenario would play out for the magically inclined.
                        "All it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
                        X