Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ioun Stone Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ioun Stone Auction

*As you walk through Sundren, you see several posters:*

For Auction:

One pink Ioun Stone.

This stone will make you look more beautiful and powerful. The seller will entertain a starting bid of 10,000 stags. Payment is due upon receipt of the stone.

((OOC - this will be an entirely online auction. Whoever posts the highest price by 8PM Eastern Standard time tomorrow, June 28th, they win. We can settle up RP wise in game afterwards. The Ioun stone gives +2 charisma and the effects last a long time))

*Snow Hawk sees the posters and though he's interested has no idea who to submit a bid to*

Comment

In the malevolent atrium that was the dark heart of the Citadel that Omnigalas called home, the dark knight stood with utter awe and perplexity written on his face as he witnessed Elric leaving to post notices concerning an auction of the stone.

"Dear Brother", said the voice that emanated from within Omnigalas' dark helm. "Selling such a powerful tool to the public would most likely result in our enemies obtaining it."

Elric paused to regard Omnigalas. "Engaging in such transactions is a dangerous activity indeed", added Omnigalas threateningly. "I trust you shall take care in this endeavor."

With that being said, Omnigalas turned around abruptly and strode out of the room.
      Omnigalas Singul

Proud Owner of a Closed Greeting Thread

Comment

The auction will start in one hour, in neutral territory, the Exigo Trading grounds. Elric will conduct the bidding.

((OOC - of course, this auction is only taking place on the forum, so place your bids here. It is too difficult for everyone to show up to bid on the server.))

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganKing View Post
          ((OOC - of course, this auction is only taking place on the forum, so place your bids here. It is too difficult for everyone to show up to bid on the server.))
          (( TPK, please handle this auction in-game. There are far too many people who want Elric dead, and I don't want to spend the next week moderating IC forum posts to figure out what went down. ))

Comment

*A large crowd gathered for the auction, but Elric left them all waiting, in the rain and lightning for him, and he never showed. Snow Hawk was hear commenting* "This man's honor is questionable. He would drag this many people out in the rain and leave them hanging on.. and never show? I will never believe a word he says from now on, and I'm going to make sure others are reminded of his duplicity."

Comment

((OOC - Ok, I see a bunch of online auctions all the time, but since I am wanted, then I will try to set up an RP time for people to come in and bid on the stone. And possibly capture, torture me, or just sing to me.))

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganKing View Post
                ((OOC - Ok, I see a bunch of online auctions all the time, but since I am wanted, then I will try to set up an RP time for people to come in and bid on the stone. And possibly capture, torture me, or just sing to me.))
                (( You're right about the online auctions, TPK, but since you're so wanted I would appreciate it if you handled it in-game. ))

Comment

*Throwing caution to the winds and possibly tired of being so damn evil, Elric has a Bane flunky (who he doesn't care if the flunky is captured and killed) place more posters up throughout the city*

Elric Gallow will be auctioning off a mighty gem of power. It is a pink Ioun Stone and will make you more beautiful. Only serious bids will be entertained and if Elric detects any spell buffs or unsheathed weapons, the bidding will cease.

The auction will take place tomorrow, at the crossroads, at ***.

((OOC - the auction will take place Sunday, June 29, at 8PM EST.))

Comment

Working...
                  X