Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Not So Bad Influence (Elvish Lessons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Not So Bad Influence (Elvish Lessons)

The blue haired elf walks to the Temple of Torm, taking several deep breaths before going in. He looks to one of the amored paladins, "I'm here to pick up Jenny, I'm teaching her elvish." A few moments later a young human girl, no more than eight years of age, comes into the room. Sehron smiles at her and takes her hand.

"Well met Jenny. I am Sehron."

The girl said nothing at first, just walked with him toward the Sundren Comfort Inn.

"I like your blue hair, it's very pretty."

The elf smirks and shakes his head. "Thank you Jenny. I am quite fond of it myself."

They get to the room and sit down. Sehron produces several sheets of blank parchment. He sets the papers and and a quill down in front of Jenny.

"Alright, we will start with the basics. I would like you to write out the elven alphabet. When you are finished, we will then pronounce the sounds. Fair enough?"

The girl nods and begins to write the letters before her. Sehron sits on the table, feet kicked upon the table while she writes. He pulls out a coin and begins to flip it end over end, using only his knuckles.

"That's a neat trick!"

"Oh this? I learned this a long time ago. I used to do it in taverns to try and meet wom.." The elf coughs a few times. "I mean.. your right, it is a neat trick."

"Could you teach me how to do that?"

Pondering for a moment Sehron replies, "Sure. You do well with your lessons, and I can show you how to do this. You'll need a smaller coin though..."

Sehron pulls out a leather satchel from his pack and unrolls it. The young girl's eyes widen and he begins to sift through the tools and picks used in his trade.

"File, file, file... Ah.. here we go. Gold is pretty soft, I'll file you a coin down. It should help since your hands are a bit smaller than nor..." Sehron looks up and sees her expresion. "...Uh oh."

"What are all those used for?!"

"These... these are my um... Well I.... You see... These are my.... keys."

"Can you show me how to use those a well?"

The elf looks about, turning a bit red. "Um... I don't think so. How about we just stop at the elvish and coin trick. Now finish your letters and I'll get this coin ready."

Jenny smiles a bit and continues to write out the elvish alphabet.

Sehron works a bit on Jenny's coin, hoping that she will let the whole "key" issue drop. She finishes writing and then they go over each sound carefully.

"Alright, I'll show you the rolling coin trick, then I have to get you back to the Temple. Let's keep the coin and my "keys" between us, alright?"

The human girls nods and smiles as she tries to roll the coin across her knuckles.
    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
    Well, you've probably missed it
    There was never anything there
    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Why was it so difficult to look out into a bright, clear day? This land had so few of them and now he could hardly enjoy the few that came about. It was difficult to enjoy much anymore given what was taken from him, as well as the remnants of the taint still upon him. The nights were becoming more and more welcoming, and bit by bit Osclow began to grow irritated at the length of typical summer daylight.

Cast out.. ostracized.. looked upon as if no longer human but a creature of shadow that preys upon the weak. These were the last gifts given by the Broken Ones and the Triumvirate temple. Friends they were no longer. Yet, he could not blame them. The mark of Bane upon his chest had brought more than just a reminder to his past sins and there were far more important things to worry about than a simple, foolish minstrel.

He could deal with this. He told himself this thrice over as he gazed out from the window of Lauan's room in the Thayan Enclave in Aquor. Lauan had changed a great deal as of late, but seemed surprisingly well all things considered. The one he was worried about at moment was not Lauan, who was smarter and more capable than most people gave her credit for.

No.. the one he was worried about was Jenny. Did she think he abandoned her? What did the clerics tell her about him? Was she worried was she safe? Osclow recalled the earlier words Hano had told him. Jenny was safe. The monster that the bard himself had brought into this world could not reach her, could not harm her. Within the temple of the Triumvirate, over a dozen swords lay ready to eliminate any shadow that dare show itself within its blessed halls.

"She is safe.. she is safe." he whispered these words to himself over and over, praying that the gods of righteousness would hear the pleas of a tainted man.
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

"Thank Aerdrie, a clear day for once."

Sehron made his way across the path to the large stone temple. He walked into the familiar meeteing room and nodded to the paladin.

"I will go get her for you, Sehron. You should know she went to the library and got a few books of her own. She was up a little late reading them, so if she seems a bit groggy, that is the reason." The large blonde man turns and heads to the back.

The young girl and the blonde man return. Jenny is carrying several pieces of paper and a book. She smiles a little at Sehron and takes his hand.

"We will take this beautiful weather and study outside today. There is a gazeebo near my inn."

"Osclow stays there,too. Have you seen him?"

Sehron thinks for a moment. "Come to think of it, no I haven't. I need to get in touch with him though. Tell you what, we can cut the lessons a bit short today and you can write him a letter. I will drop both of our letters off at the Termple of Oghma. Fair Enough?"

Jenny nods, smiling. They reach the gazeebo and take their seats around the table. Jenny sets her book down and arranges her papers.

"Well, today I want to work on simple greetings and salutations." Sehron places a piece of paper in front of her. "Write these, then we will practice saying them."

Jenny begins to write out her lesson. Sehron sits on the bench with his feet pressed against the end of the table, balancing himself. He starts to figit a bit, and pulls out a coin. He tosses the coin in the air, catching it on it return trip.

"You look like you get bored easy. I do that too. I don't figit like you do, why do you do that?"

Sehron smirks and mutters in elven, "Sixteen years is a long time, kid." He looks to her and smiles, "Just finish your lesson so we can write Osclow a letter. I'll show you how to close in elven. Fair enough?"

Jenny nods. "But what happened sixteen years ago that makes you figit?"

Sehron, completely caught off guard, loses his balance and falls off the bench, hitting the ground with a large thud. He uses the table and pulls himself up and gives Jenny an odd look. He reaches over to her book and looks at the title, Basic Elvish Translations.

"You said sixteen years, right!?"

Sehron slowly nods, "Yea, I did. How about we not worry about this anymore? Just finish the greetings and we will go over them."

The two finish the lesson and write out the letters. Jenny gives Sehron a hug and walks off toward the Temple. Sehron watches her, not moving until she gets inside. When she is safe he heads to the Temple of Oghma.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

His mind just wasn't in it today. Jenny sat down at the table across from Sehron.

"We...we are going to hold off on the lesson today Jenny."

Jenny gives Sehron a confused look. She had been studying very hard and had made great progress.

"Osclow is well, and he sends his love. He has been very busy and regrets that he has not been able to come around."

Jenny says nothing, just looks at the elf as he speaks.

"Things are a bit hectic now. There is a chance you may hear some bad things about Osclow or myself. Don't take these words to heart. Not all of us do things the way we are suppose to, but know we do what we do because we want to help those we love."

Sehron turns to Jenny smiling and taps his chest.

"Good is in here. It is not something that is written, read, and then learned. It is a feeling. Those of us who let what is right guide us without restrictions can attract the ire of those who are in power."

Jenny gives Sehron a look. Allowing his words to sink in and trying to understand what her teacher is saying. Sehron continues on, not knowing if she understands or not.

"Let elvish be second to this to this lesson. Do what is right Jenny, reguardless of who says otherwise. Use your head to make decisions, but allow your heart to guide your thinking. Your freedom to do what is right is more important than the duty to do so."

Jenny nods slightly and smiles at Sehron.

"Will Osclow come and see me soon?"

"I do not know. Do me a favor though, if you have to leave the Temple, take an adult with you. Osclow also has a game he want to play as well. When you see him you ask "Do you think we will get a clear day soon?" If he answers "In about three days I would guess." You have to hug him, but if he answers with anything else, you have to run away to the nearest safe place as fast as possible. Got it?"

Jenny nods.

"It's important, if he answers with anything other than that phrase, run away to a Temple or something and make a lot of noise doing it, alright?"

She nods again. Sehron smiles and messes up her hair a bit.

"Lets go play in pond out front for a bit."

The two walk down stairs and out into the fresh air. Today's lesson over.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Sehron and Jenny carry on a slow and breif conversation in elven. This consists of mostly greetings and simple phrases, but the human girl has done well. The enitre time she speaks, she rolls a coin across her knuckles.

Sehron pauses for a moment, and looks out from the gazeebo to the falling rain.

"You're thinking of up coming battle, aren't you Mister Sehron?"

The elf sighs. "I think everybody has it in the back of their minds. This isn't a thing little human girls should be troubling themselves with."

"It's kind of hard not to, seeing as I live at the Temple."

"You got me there, Jenny." Sehron smiles. "Look, I got you a few things. They should keep your mind off the problems of adults."

The elf places his pack on the table. He takes out a few small books and a deck of cards. Jenny looks at the gifts, smiling from ear to ear.

"These books are elven. They are basically a collections of stories. They may prove difficult to read right now, but I am willing to bet by the time you get to the last one, you will have little trouble."

Jenny smiles and take the books, opening each one and examining the pages. Sehron picks up the cards, and begins to shuffle them.

"I am also going to show you a few card tricks, something you can work on when you aren't reading. You just have to promise me not use these tricks on the paladins at the Temple."

Jenny smiles. "No, they aren't into games like you are. I wish it didn't rain so much, then I could go play outside more."

"Well, on the brighter side, all that time inside has given you time to pick up elvish relatively fast. I am truly impressed, you are a smart girl." Sehron reaches over and messes up her hair, smiling.

Jenny smiles and blushes a little. She picks up the cards and tries to shuffle. Sehron smiles.

"No, no... Let me show you how this is done." The elf grins and picks up the cards.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Serhon watches and smiles. Jenny names each card correctly as she draws from the deck, in elven none the less. Sehron begins to clap as she lays down the final card.

"You have learned a great deal, Que'alla, impressive as always."

Jenny had asked what her name would be in elven awhile back. The closest Sehron could think of was Que'alla. He remembered her face when he said it, and called her by it ever since.

"Mister Sehron, do you remember that poster we saw awhile back? What do they mean by "pure blood"? Who are undesirables?"

The elf's smile fades and he looks down. Children were quite inquisitive he had learned. They lack the fear of ignorance adults do, and would ask anything given the chance. This sword cut both ways though, proving both a bane and a boone.

"Where did you here that term?" Sehron knew the answer before he asked it though.

"From some of the people at the Triumvirate."

Sehron let a few elven curses slip as he shook his head.

"What does that mean?" The young girl looked at Sehron expectantly.

"Nothing, and do not repeat them... ever. People do odd things when they are afraid, Que'alla. You can see the worst of people when things like this happen. You must remember, race is descriptive, not definitive."

"But I thouight all elves hate the dark elves... the Draw."

"That is "Drow", and that is different."

"Why is it different? Are drow undesirables like the others?"

Sehron sits stunned at the question. One hundred and twenty three years he has held something as true and a creature who has been on Toril no more than seven years had just set him straight.

Had he become no better than the Legion? He earlier defended Serena against Hano in the Glade, a creature who has a trace of demon in her lineage. Would he have done the same for a drow? No. He had proven that before.

The elf's voice shakes a bit and he looks to the girl.

"It is alright to show caution around such beings, but not hatred. No race, elf or otherwise, should make that choice. Elves are not immune to the irrational affects of fear either, I doubt any race truly is."

"Are you alright Mister Sehron? You look dazed."

"I am fine, Que'alla. I just have some things to think about."

The young girl hugs the elf. Sehron smiles at her and hands her an apple from his pack. Jenny takes the apple and smiles. He holds her hand as he walks her back to the Temple.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Everything seemed brighter, everything seemed easier. Osclow had become a new man. Or perhaps, he had reverted back to a true self thought lost some time ago. The dream of his past love, whom he knew now to be happy in the heavens, had rejuvenated him. The darkness was not forgotten, in fact the bard had found a new drive to stand tall and strike it down. However, no longer would the darkness so easily sway him with fear and worry.

Everyone.. I am with you to the end.

But there were others important to him as well. People who were not comrades-in-arms, yet held a special place in the bard's heart. He stepped though the doors of the Triumvirate temple, no longer facing the crossed blades of the guards but a friendly nod and even a "welcome back sir Osclow".

It was good to be back and even better to see the smiling face of a certain blonde-haired little girl as she ran into the outstretched arms of the bard.

"Osclow!" Jenny called out, practically pouncing upon him. The bard stood up, spinning her around playfully as she held tightly to him

"You're back! You're back! Where were you?"
              "That is a long story little one."
              "Yeah, but you're 'sposed to be good at those, remember?" the little girl retorted with a smirk. "Oh yeah, I just remembered something too."
              "Mmm? What is that?" Osclow said
              Jenny became lost in thought. However, her memory was good and the important question Sehron had told her came to mind. "Do you think we will get a clear day soon?"
              The bard's smile widened and a thankful smile came upon him. Sehron had taught her the code and given Jenny's playful, inquisitive smile he had done so in a way to keep her from being worried. Jenny bit her bottom lip in a grin, slowly stepping away from the bard's embrace and looking as if to dash away if he so as much blinked.

"In about three days I would wager." Osclow answered with an equally playful smirk.
              "Aww... I was kinda hoping you would have to find me again."
              "Come now Jenny, you know you are too good at that game. Still, if I did get the question wrong, you run away and hide as fast as you can."

All this was spoken in a tone to still suggest it was but a game. She would need to learn the truth eventually as to the reason for the code, but for now let the innocent child think it was all for fun. Osclow had a soft spot for children and the last thing he wished to do was place Jenny anywhere near anything that so as much resembled danger.

"Alright alright, oh guess what else I learned."
              "What?" the bard sat down upon the chair next to the small reading desk Jenny using moment before, all too eager to hear what knowledge and adventures she witnessed in his absence.

"Iracce sa lilsa ela Jenny" ("Hello my name is Jenny")

Her accent was a little odd, but far better than Osclow's when he first attempted the elvish tongue, which made it all the easier to show his surprise and how impressed he was. "That is marvelous Jenny. Most impressive."

The little girl beamed with pride and continued.

"Ceelaca wila ama ima irilelelv" ("Lovely day we are having").
              The bard smiled.
              "Lenya ane laaa aey" ("Good to see you").
              The bard claped
              "Anira nyesfelilaneel ane anira lailoa ela 3, 28, 7" ("The combination to the safe is 3, 28, 7")
              The bard froze.

Either Sehron had an odd sense of humor or Jenny a good pair of ears.
              sigpic
              Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Jenny's eyes lit up when she saw Sehron walk into the temple. She jumped up and ran to him, giving the elf a hug. Sehron smiled and looked down.

"I missed you as well, Que'alla."

"Lenya ane laaa aey, Sehron." (Good to see you, Sehron.) Jenny looked up with a smile.

"It is good to see you as well. Come, let's get some fresh air."

The two walk through the court yard. It had just begun to drizzle when they took there places at the Gazeebo.

"Have you been working on some of the phrases I gave you?" Sehron looks to Jenny.

"Eonyeymlaa!" (Ofcourse) Jenny answered.

"E oeylw anirela el anira ymeylw, ira sylaan eo wmetytyaw ean." (I found this on the ground, he must have dropped it). Jenny grins after saying the sentence, not fully getting the joke.

Sehron chuckles. "Very good, Que'alla."

"Mister Sehron, what's a scoundrel?"

"Oh that is a simple one, lanyeylwmac. Why?"

Jenny giggles. "No, I meant what does it mean exactly?"

"Oh. Well, a scoundrel is a person who lacks principles. It is usually a derogatory term. Where did you hear that?"

"I heard Sir Hano saying to somebody, "I am not sure how that blue haired scoundrel was able to get a woman like Yashia." "

Sehron grins just a bit and shakes his head. A question he has asked himself more than once.

"Who's Yashia?" Jenny looks to Sehron.

"She is my fiance, Que'alla."

"Does that mean you're a scoundrel?"

Sehron laughs at the question. "In some ways I suppose I might be. I am sure Sir Hano said it in jest.... well... I hope so at least. I have known Hano a long time, probably longer than most people here in Sundren. We have battled many foes together."

"How come you don't visit him that often? Are you still friends?"

Sehron rubs Jenny's head. "It is hard to say these days Jenny. We have both grown so busy in our own affairs."

"Grown ups are wierd. I don't understand why they just cannot be friends with each other."

From the simplest sources come the simplest answers to the most complex questions. If we could all have the wisdom of children.

"Come Que'alla. I will take you to meet Lady Yashia."

"Is she nice?"

"The nicest person in all of Sundren I think."

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Sehron set at his place under the gazeebo while Jenny read from one of her many elven novels. She still had the accent, but she was getting good. She rarely paused anymore, allowing the words to flow togther as they should. The girl looked up and noticed she did not have the elf's full attention.

"Ahem!" Jenny cleared her throat smiling up at Sehron.

"Hmm? I heard what you were saying Que'alla."

"Perhaps, but you were not listening." She smirks, knowing her tone was a bit mocking.

Sehron chuckles at her remark.

She has been around elves too much.

"What's on your mind, Mister Sehron? You're usually more energetic and attentive."

"I see you have been reading Osclow's books as well." Sehron shakes his head.

"Now you're dodging the question!"

"Who taught you about that?"

"You did!" Jenny smiles at Sehron after her reply.

"Great... I have created a monster." Sehron smirks.

"The war is over, aren't we all suppose to be happy?"

"I am happy." Sehron adds with a nod.

"Right, and I'm the Queen of Sundren."

I am in trouble. Sehron rubs his head.

"I have things that need to be sorted out. You should not concern yourself with such things."

"Sounds like a dodge to me."

"Do you give those paladins this much hell?" Sehron chuckles and shakes his head.

"Not really, they're not always as fun as you are, except when they let me shuffle." Jenny smirks up at Sehron.

Sehron ruffles her hair and smiles.

"Come on Que'alla. Back to your book, before they ban me from visiting you."

The little girl picks back up her book and continues to read, this time having her teacher's full attention.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

(( posting an OOC reply just to let you both know I read all your stuff ))
                    Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
                    (S)
                    Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

"It's not fair! Why are you leaving?!"

Sehron signed. He had few words to comfort his student just as he had few words to comfort the woman he loved. He knew in his mind this was for the best.

"You can't go! I'm not done with my lessons, and you have to take care of Yashia, too! If you leave you will make her cry!"

The elf had no words. He just looked at the little girl with a sad expression. The same expression he had the night before in the Glade.

"I am sorry Que'alla. I wi..." Sehron was quickly cut off.

"You can't call me that if you're leaving!"

Sehron closed his eyes. He knew his actions would bring those he loved pain, but he was certain he could handle their course reactions. As with so many other things in his life, he was wrong.

"I do not expect you to understand. I am not certain I understand completely myself. I... I am not the best teacher for you. You deserve much better than a common street rogue."

"It's not up to you to tell me what I deserve!"

Again... I hear this again. Why do they not understand?

"What am I suppose to do with you gone?"

"Yashia will be at the temple a great deal now. When you see her, make sure you hug her twice, once for yourself and once for me. Do not tell her why you do this twice.... it would only upset her... just do this for me."

Jenny nodded her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. It was as if she wanted to speak, but simply was not able.

Sehron picked up his pack and headed for the Port. Even when he was clearly out of hearing distance, the little girl's sobs echoed around him. He kept his head down until he was in his quarters. He buried his head in his palms and broke down.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

"When you find her brother, it will all make sense. Sometimes it takes a bit of simplicity to answer the most complex questions."

His brother's words echoed through his mind as he walked down the rain soaked street in the Military Ward. The court yard had a few people, racing about, trying to avoid the constant pounding of rain.

Well Sehron, I will do you as asked. I will deliver your letter, though I am not really what most would consider "Teaching Material".

The white haired elf laughed at himself. He made his way to the Triumverate stronghold gazing up at the cold stone walls as he approached.

He knocked on the heavy wooden door and waited for some signs of life. The door opened and an armored human gazed down and looked over his guest. "Can I be of assistance, friend?"

"Ofcourse my kind sir. I am Caelryth Dy'ner and I am seeking one.... " He looks at the envelope hidden in his cloak to shield it from the rain. "... A Lady Que'alla... also known as Jenny. I suppose I am here to assist her in learning our fine language."

The man noded. "This way, out of the rain. I will get Jenny as soon as you get dry."

Caelryth makes himself comfortable and dries himself by the fire.

Well... Now comes the hard part....

He looks down at the letter in his hand, frowns slightly... a gesture he is not used to making...

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

"So, you are learning elven. You're pretty damn good at speaking. I'm impressed Que'alla."

"Well... I was learning other things as well, Mister Caelryth."

Caelryth smiles. "Is that so?"

The girl giggles and tosses her teacher's coin pouch into his empty hand.

Caelryth's face was a mix of surprise and amusement.

"So, he was training a Guild huh? Well, I guess show what you know, and he knew legerdemain better than most people I knew."

"Leger...Lager...what?"

The elf chuckles. "It means general mischief or sleight of hand."

"So Mister Caelryth.... what is it exactly you know"

Caelryth stops for a moment and contemplates.

"When I was your age, I really wanted to be a wizard, so I know a great deal about arcane writings and such. I can even speak the language of Dragons."

"Really! You can talk to dragons!"

"Whoa... I said I can speak Draconic, I don't know about just waltzing up to a dragon and sparking up a conversation."

"Really, it seems like something you would do."

Caelryth nods in agreement.

Wouldn't be the stupidist thing you've ever done, that's for damn sure.

"Come Que'alla. Let's perfect one language before we start another."

Caelryth starts to whistle a tune and heads to the gazeebo, a place he is sure to become quite familiar with.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

"But I don't want to stay cooped up in here! It's not fair!"

"It's not safe, Que'alla. Trust me, this is a final resort. I will come by as much as possible to vist you, but you must stay in the Triumvirate." By this time Caelryth is reduced to pleading with the young girl, now in tears.

"I don't care about the way the people outside are acting! I'm not a child, I can take care of myself!"

The weary elf sighs. "Look, I'm not trying to belittle you, I'm just concerned for your safety. Hells, it isn't safe for me to be out and about to be honest."

"Then why don't you stay here also!"

"Please, do not make this harder than it has to be." Caelryth smiles a bit. "I will make this up to, Que'alla, I promise."

The young girl attempts to stifle back her tears and nods at her teacher's woeds.

Caelryth sighs. "Look, I will talk to the clerics around here and see if they will allow me to stay for a few nights. That way I will be close by and I can keep up with your elven, fair enough?"

Her eyes seemed to go a bit distant as the last phrase echoed through her thoughts.

Fair Enough?

Caelryth whistles and snaps his hands. "Are you still with us Que'alla?"

The little girl nods, "Yea... I would like it if you could stay around for awhile."

"Alright... I'll see what I can do then. Stay safe, Que'alla."

With that Caelryth got up to speak with the Clerics. There was much more to speak about than trying to calm the fears of a young girl, there was the way Sundren seemed to be dealing with it's fears.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

The rain wasn't as hard as it normally was. I light sprinkle at most. The white haired elf and the little human girl sat at the gazzebo in the Military Ward.

"How are you coming Que'alla? Need help with anything?" The elf looked to the girl and smiled.

"No, I'm fine."

She was reading a book of elven stories now. This one described the battle between Corellon and Gruumsh, when Gruumsh lost his eye. A classic amongst the elves.

Caelryth got the feeling though, that if she had come this far with the language, why would she need him around?

This isn't about teaching elvish to a young girl. This is something more. It's about a bond. The bond between two people who have had terrible things occure in their lives and them working together to move past it.

Caelryth began to understand what his brother meant. They had both come to believe in one truth, that their path was meant to be walked alone. This little girl shattered that belief in Sehron, and now it was slowly eating away at that belief in Caelryth. She didn't judge them. She didn't care about what happened in Silverymoon decades ago.

She only wants to know somebody cares for her. She doesn't care about the past because the past doesn't matter. It's the Now that matters.

"Are you alright, Mister Cael?"

"Hmm? Oh, yes ofcourse. I was just thinking about some things."

The girl smiled got and gave Caelryth a hug. The elf looked a bit surprised at first, but simply smiled and gave her a hug back.

"Alright, Que'alla. Lets take a break and go get something to eat at the Comfort."

"Really! That's where all the rich people eat!"

"Well, we shouldn't let them have all the fun. Come one."

They both got up and headed for the comfort, Jenny holding her teacher's hand.

In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Working...
                              X