Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadows of Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadows of Sundren

2nd time, this is the 2nd time that this has happened. What? Oh Im talking about those big blackish purpley ghostish looking shadow monster things, um for lack of a better term. It be nice to know just what the heck we are supposed to call them if they have a name and such. Okay so the 1st time they showed up it was in camp. There was like this trace of dark poofyness that happened on the road area just next to the campfire at the exigo trade post. Whenever someone got close ZAP! This purple ish black ish ray would suck their shadow right out of them. They wouldnt cast a shadow for a while after that. I mean honest! It was really werid but after that zap then came one of those big blackish purpley ghostish looking shadow monster things surrounded by a big purpleblackish sphere of magic stuff.

We had to fight them and stuff but that was the first time. It got fixed when this loudmouth came in and greater dispel magiced the tainted area a bunch on the road. So several days after this happened we were at the camp again and this man came in all wounded and without a shadow. I helped tend to his wounds and he told us the black shadow ghosty monster things were all over the valley road leading to that big huge ginormous gate leading into and out of Sundren. So me and others went and checked it out to find out what was going on. The thing that really worries me is that there were a lot more shadows and monsters and stuff this time instead of just fleeting darkness and one monster at a time. This time there was lots of the darkness all over.

So we went through and fought a bunch of those things. They are really mean and a few people almost died include Hano and Tala! That was really scarey but we did well and I clawed and bit a bunch of them, but I found that my fire and lightning magic worked best against them. I got hurt lots too but healed myself and stuff with my magic. Okay so after fighting the creatures then we saw a really big mean one and when we got to it its like it ripped our shadows from the ground and they attacked us! Big battle and fighting and we mannaged to beat it. I helped lots too! I think I got the final hit by pouncing the thing while I was on fire and clawing it repetedly. Yeah I was on fire, I do that sometimes in battles. Anyways after that happend we tried dispelling the darkness but our magic wasnt strong enough. Luckily some strong mages showed up and swept the darkness out of there like with a giant broom. Speaking of which did you ever hear the joke about the witches broom? You havnt? Thats odd, its 'sweeping' the valley hehe get it? Hmm yeah my jokes are pretty awful. Anyways they swept away the darkness like with a giant broom of magic and now we just gotta figure out what the heck those things are and why they are springing up and causing all sorts of problems. Hmm maybe the Keeper might know about it? He knows just about everything!

"...Carlos" Hano muttered staring into Tamyrn's eyes. He shifts his weight with his hand against his chin pondering the name. "The name Carlos was spoken when The Hands came to purge the road from darkness. Perhaps we should seek him to learn more of this threat." He turns away from Tamryn pacing over to the side of the Triumvirate's training room, leaning against it and looking toward her at the corner of his eye.

"Carlos." Tamryn speaks, rolling it around in her mouth for a moment. "Sounds vaguely Amnish. I haven't heard of him before, but then again there are quite a few Hands and apprentices around." Hano turns his head still leaning against the wall, "Is that so? I thought the Hands were rather... Tight Knit. Even knowing what you need to know to join them isn't enough. Knowing who you need to know is just as important if not more."

Tamyrn replies with a nod. "They are.. Secretive and rather exclusive, but there are more than you would think. Which became apparent back when the Right and Left were at war over the Sindron Project. Got resolved of course, but since Mundus' death they haven't seen eye-to-eye." Hano pushes himself from the wall sighing. "So I've heard. Regardless we should seek this Carlos. Perhaps he'd be willing to part with any information he might have. Wouldn't hurt him to have helping hands.." Pauses realizing the pun then smiles to himself. "Let's go."
    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Working...
    X