Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarven Patrol to Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarven Patrol to Form

Dwarven Patrol Forming

A group of kin is to be gathering in the Four Lanterns Inn at the city gate at the appointed time in the Evening ((9pm EST))

Do ye seek the sound of battle and adventure? Are ye of Dwarven kin? A group of battle hardened Dwarves is to be making ready for its first outing this night. Bring yer axes and hammers and together we'll be findin' the trouble!

* The notice is signed Gael Ironhide *
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

*Thain makes his Rune on the parchment*

Ah, the lads be formin' up a group. A fine notion.
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

"Ther goes the neighborhood! I best needin ta meet up with tha fellers bout this.Ha,durned fine idear if i ever bein a hear one!"
      *Jazpyr puts his mark on the notice grinnin*"They can count me arse in!"
      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Reading the poster, Nulinus frowns, unsure of what they mean by finding the trouble. "There are better things to be doing." he sigh. He walks off towards the trade tier.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

'Ironhead' takes a look at notice. "Hmmph..maybe there be more reasonin' fer me ta come ta this Sundren fer more than ale. By Moradin's beard, a'yhl have ta be keepin' an eye out fer these boys." He throws his axe over his shoulder as he wonders off with a hint of a smile on his dwarven lips.
          The possibility of going mad between sword strokes was as much the enemy as the relentless and grasping dead.
          -Conan and the Midnight God

Comment

Working...
          X