Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a stranger, strong and silent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a stranger, strong and silent

A body of large dark man washes up unto the shores near Sundren. Unconscious and barely alive, he is presumably a survivor of a shipwreck but no wrecks have been reported of late. Shirtless, he bore scars of lacerations evidently made from years of whiplashes and rods strikes. His wrists have scars as well but made from manacles worn too tight. On the back of his neck, a brand is worn with the name "Marduk" on it. It seems seared deep into the skin as if a claim of ownership has been made similar to those made on cattle. On his left arm, another name is crudely carved with a knife. It bears the name "Judah" on it and seems as if carved by the large man himself.
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Found by the priests of Ilmater, the large man was brought into the Broken God's halls. Still barely alive and still unconscious, the priests appeal to the merciful Ilmater to heal the man they have begun to call Judah. Days have passed since his arrival and recovery seems distant. He has not moved of his own accord and liquidated food gently forced upon him for nourishment.

His scars have brought question to the Judah's past and most of the priests have concluded him to be a runaway slave. His master, if still alive, must be looking for him. They decide to keep his care hidden to the rest of Sundren lest his former master find him.

In the meantime however, the important task is Judah's recovery. More prayers and laying of hands are given. It would appear that Ilmater is smiling on the large man. His strength seems to be returning but time will only tell.
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

Working...
    X