Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Owl

Night Owl was never one for talking, he prefered to remain silent, to listen rather than speak. He would sometimes share his wisdom and stories with the others of the tribe but this only happened on special occasions. He is a path finder of the Remorhaz tribe, and has lead many hunts in the name of Tempus.

After Snow Hawk left, Night Owl would worry about him. Snow Hawk was young and still needed to complete his rite to man hood. A long time after Snow Hawks departure, Night Owl headed down south towards Sundren to check in on him, with the Tribe leaders permission of course.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

After realizing that Snow Hawk was doing quite well for himself, he began to take interest in other things, such as fisihng, and wandering the Viridale. The occasional favor for Snow Hawk was necessary, but he did not mind helping a brother. There was a troubled feeling within him though, for as soon as Red Bear and Moon calf arrived, they had disappeared.

Night Owl had grown increasingly worried as Snow Hawk was taking far longer to return from the tribe. During the restless Night, Night Owl began his hike towards the cold climb towards the tribe to find out what was wrong.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Night Owl had neared the place where the tribe settled, seeing nothing but a blanket of ice and snow worried him. He looked about franticaly, dropping to his knees, searching franticaly for remains. He let out a soft grunt as he turned up nothing, the icy mess covered everything. He looked to Feal his bear, then nodded.
      "Need help. . ."
      he said softly. With that he made off towards Sundren again, in search of aid to find his tribe.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Night Owl had informed a few of the people of the avalanche, and his need in aid. He told them of his tribe being covered in ice and snow. He would need all the help he could get. Night Owl began the dangerous hike with great speed back to their homelands with the promised aid of a few, though, he could not wait any longer. Night Owl followed the many strange tracks to the site of their tribe and looked for where they would end.

Night Owl had come across some tracks leading to a hole in the ice, possibly from somebodies digging.
        "Maybe try and save, maybe brothers down there" Night Owl said to Feal.
        Night Owl began chipping away at that spot along side Feal who dug as fast as an aged bear could.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Night Owl stood in front of the lifeless body of Snow Hawk, protecting him from the wild animals and bandits that would seek to harm him, or claim him for food. What he did not expect was a white haired woman with black skin, like a drow, and a terribly angry wolf at her side to come meet them.
          "What you want?" Night Owl questioned them. The wolf had shifted from its false form, revealing something hideous and some what familiar.
          "Step aside cub, he is mine"
          Night Owl raised his spear defensively, refusing to step aside from his brothers weakened body. He looked over the putrid half orc before him, and recalled the exile of a similar creature in his tribe a while ago. She had come for rvenge, for the betrayal the tribe had delt her. Braghuru was intent on destroying any remanents of the tribe. Night Owl then replied with a soft growl.
          "No"
          The half orc let out a feral roar as it charged Night Owl. Night Owl raised his spear to defend himself, but was knocked from his grip by Braghuru and was forced to the ground. Night Owl knew that his only chance was to stall them long enough until Snow Hawk could awake. They spoke for what seemed like eternity until a figure of nature herself, had saved him and Snow Hawk from a almost certain fate. She had brought them to the grove, where Snow Hawk and Nes'anah rested in peace while the Half orc druid of the Remorhaz watched over the entrance of the cave for his brother.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Upon hearing Snow Hawks words, Night-Owl was stunned, though from his apperance, he seemed rather relaxed as always. They had made camp in the viridale forest near a river deep in the forest. It was a place of comfort for Night-Owl, to be in a place of nature, despite the occasional goblin or gnoll.

Snow-Hawk, Night-Owl's brother had made him proud over the past months, and in one fell swoop, it turned to bitter disappointment. For it was the young warrior who had killed their tribe... his brothers and sisters.Night Owl shuddered at the thought.

"Take my axe, take my head." Snow Hawks voice filled with sorrow and gult, a tear running down his cheek as he knelt in front of Night-Owl, waiting for his decision. Night Owl sighed."Rise." He commanded in his greying wise voice. Snow-Hawk was one of Night-Owl's favorite children of the tribe, taking special interest in his stories and tales of old, letting the wisdom rub off onto him. Surely he did not mean for this to happen, and Snow Hawk need not die here... no.

"Find one who make you flee, kill him, that is where healing start." Night Owl nodded as he turned back to the fire, making the mistake of letting his inside sadness pierce his stone face, he quickly covered it with a frown."I will, brother, and will kill any who get in my way..." Snow Hawk said. Night Owl nodded, gazing into the flames, wondering if his decision was the right one.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Working...
            X