Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elhana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elhana

Location: Kelvin's Cairn a free-standing 1,000-feet-tall mountain fronted by a river valley about as deep as the mount is high. The mountain top is always capped with snow and ice even through the short summer. The mountain is the only peak within a thousand miles, even though it appear as merely a pile of loose boulders.

Legend says that many centuries ago Helm defeated the frost giant Kelvin in this spot and gouged out the rocks here and pile them on top of his corpse. The vigilant in his victory didn’t realice besides the builders he used to bury Kelvin’s corpse released a stone, more likely a gem as big as a giant big toe, that stone from now one we are going to call it Heartstone. Also the legend says that Heartstone have an incredibly power capable to change the fate of an entire region of faerun.

Looks like our good king counselor have found this artifact, looks like a tribe of goblins have found it generations ago and is keeped in their main cave complex.

Mission: In a small incursion team your duty is go there and recover it by anymeans! Use force if needed.. they’re just, you know? Goblins. Bring the heartstone back to cormyr where our good counselor will take care of it for the kingdom’s sake.

The team is going to be composed by 5 people: Thomas you’re going to on vanguard facing the foes you may find on the way hiding in that shield of yours. Jon is going to care of the group injuries and also provide Helm blessings to the mission. Nestor, yeah the counselor apprentice is going to put the magical support to the raiding team. Elhana and me are going to take care of the scouting and back protection of the team.
    That was him, speaking for more than 20 minutes in this briefing that have been arrange in all of sudden without previus advice. Samuel Woodman sergeant of the special operations section in the purple dragon army of Cormyr.

After the briefing, when all of us went to get ready our equipment before reporting I couldn’t stop thinking why that man is so important to me…
    I was 116 years old, my family moved to Cormyr due to business and we stablished there our Jewelry workshop, quite prosperous if you ask me.. till the night that everything screwed up.

There was some days that my parents been arguing to each other in not as usual elfs,more like human yelling and fighting throwing stuff to each other but they never told me why.. it came in all of sudden in the way that you can’t even think about it. That night, couple humanoids under cover assaulted our home and demanding to my father to payback of some debt, I never knew that till that moment but barely could survive myself; they destroy my home and my family workshop for some stupid debt that still don’t know what was for… and probably will never know.

After that I only could survive in the streets of Suzail stealing food and small goods, hiding from the guard and sleeping in abandoned places where a roof could protect me from the weather.. for more than 3 years.
    I’ll never forget how Samuel saved me from a life that could makes me end really really badly.

It was on my 119 birthday the night of the harvest feast that every year celebrates in Suzail, lots of spectacles, merchants of exotic places, music, arena tournament, those kind of things that makes commoners forget their miseries for a few days, the moment when people likes me have the good season..

Yeah you can imagine I got caugh because a betrayal of my ex-former companions by Samuel, instead to kill me or chain me he just dropped his short sword and staresdat me, I can swear that his look seemed pleased when he spoke.. you can be of some use for Cormyr, he invited me to leave that house, the house of the Moroness of Isabella the frigging jewelcraft guild chief in that moment.

The conversation was brief and really contundent, is simple join my squad forge a career under my supervision be productive for the kingdom and safe yourself form yourself or be forgot in the deepest dungeon of Suzail. The Choice was just obvious.

He trained me to improve my thievery skills, he teached me to read and writte and how I could help and earn back my citicenship. I badly owe my life to Samuel.

It’s time the moment to leave to Icewind Dale is now and the 5 of us went in to that journey none of us though that travel could go so badly.

Arriving to Icewind dale took almost 4 weeks of traveling just resting enough time to not kill the mounts I still remember the warm emanated by the great tree of Sundabar, but that was the good part of my journey.

Kelvin’s Cairn way was transitable in this season so took less than spected to reach the mountain, track down the possible tribe holder of the artifact took another month but finally we found it so we raided it, when we show up in the complex most of the goblins simply ran away in fear after killing the first wave leaving the complex empty of foes.. And there it was, the heartstone the goblins been using as sacrifice altar to their evil god. Dumb goblins they didn’t know what they had in their power!

When Nestor casted a simply spell to detect magic on the stone it begun to glow.. first in cold colours turning to more warmer colours, it looked like it was about to blow! But no.. instead it vanished with a “pop”. Confused and stuned for the event we quickly retreat form the cave on our way back to Cormyr in fail mission..

After this you know what happened our team was attacked by those ruffians who killed every single soul except me because I could hide my self and flee, before of that I could recover Samuel’s spellbook that I’m taking with me every where but couldn’t hold the injuries anymore and I blackout till Legion found me..

The Heartstone is gone, Samuel is gone, thousands of miles to get back to Cormyr they probably just consider us as good as dead already after been weeks unconscient recovering from my wounds.

Now I’m alone in this city of Sundren just with my memories and Samuel’s spell book and with the Heartstone buggering my soul, where it could be, it’s destroyed, disappear, teleported to some where? I simply hope that I have the chance to recover it instead of some foul soul if the legend is true, we’re doomed!

Part of Elhana's memories extracted from her diary.

DarkPla

See you in game!

After the first 3 months

Lot's of things happend since i woke up in the floating city of Sundren. I'm sorry my dear diary but i don't have that much time to spend with you.. to bad for me because you're the only thing that have been a constant in my life.

The first 2 weeks my life wasn't so different that in Suzail.. or well it could be like that, but one good day i met one man, i don't remember excatly why but we made somehow of friendship, he helped me taking me out of the streets, giving a sofa to sleep and a roof to cover from the fucking constant raining of this area and fed me, in exchange i joined the 10th Legion to help protect the good people of the city and sorroundings, because he didn't wanted to lay with me and experience my banging skills, and also because then i've a job, home, weekly recurrent payment. Thnanks to those resources i'll be able to track down the Heartstone if it's still around the World's Spine or Icewind Dale or more close to Luskan, but i don't actually would like to be in that Pirate city ruled by evil mages!

One thing is for sure, i'll never find it if the stone vanished into a Tanar'Ri ass in the nine Hells after Danilo's detect magic on it..

Anyway quickly i figured out that the stone is not going to be a primary target of my efforts but i'll never will stop tracking it.. if the legend is true i need to find it.

I met also several interesting people, i remember that Priest of the goddes-who-likes-orgies-parties-art-and-fun. Can't recall this night her name, but she were so kind to me and also she gived good suggestions about the legion and the circunstances.

Recently also i get to know Marcus little bit more, that old man.. he scares me because i eleave he's going to die in a heart attack while walking through a ramp or something, but he's kind and for some reason i feel that he consider me as somehow.. grand doughter? I can be wrong because he's a mercenary and you know? Sellswords.

That thing leads to a Surprisely clever half-orc member of that Mercenary gang also, Hogar and he's last name if any i can't remember, i got really really smashed down with him, that mercenary gang is going to prove to be usefull atleast to get supplies of my smoking shit from Amn.. Thanks to Hogar i can hire a tank and get my spice Well, one thing is true we had a good reason to get like that..

3 days ago in a really peacefull night, oh my goddess it wasn't raining! Marcus already told me about this man and his likings to spill other's blood as sacrifice for his evil good, but he didnt told me that guy is allways coming back from more..

I had the luck to meet this evil man in first person, why i fucking say luck to meet him you probably, my dear, are wondering about it..

Because know i know the face of one of the worsters threats in the vallley and also i know his ability to instill fear in a really really persuasive way of intimidation. I remember shacking not being able to remove my stare to him while i fucking cut my own hand and let the blood dye the color in red. I simply couldn't control myself.. such feeling of despair.

But probably he still don't know, but with me that evil guy have earned an enemy.. but looks unbeatable.. only the time will say so. But for the moment if i ever cross with him again i'll try to hide and get out of his way..

My dear i hope tomorrow i can writte something more and something better!

Extracted from Elhana's dairy

DarkPla

Comment

Working...
    X