Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The untold story of Drake Sellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The untold story of Drake Sellent

Posted on the wall at the Second Wind Inn

When people hear the name Drake Sellent, they may remember the man who fell from grace, lost his god, or they remember the confident one who destroyed his enemies without mercy. Many people were cruel to him for the mistakes he made, hell we are all guilty of mistakes but that's not how I remember my old friend. I remember him from the story he has not shared with anyone, not even his beloved soon to be wife. He only shared it with me to try to deter me from meeting with the enemy.

Well here's his story, let all remember him as I do.

After the two men lost their favor for showing mercy to a vampire among other things as well. The two triads took shelter deep in the Spine at a small inn. The location however was discovered by the enemy and they came for them. Unfortunately Drake was alone at the time and outnumbered. He put up a good fight but without his divine powers he was captured and taken to the tower in Sestra.

The Marshall and his merciless Banites beat him without end. His face was so battered and swollen that he could barely see out of one eye as vampires fed on him. As the torture continued for who knows how long. Then Marshall finally spoke. He said you will now die unless you renounce the god that forsakes you, Drake's only reply was lifting up his hand and extending his middle finger.

I believe that made the blind god smile upon him because he empowered him and restored his divine abilities. The battered Drake with blurred vision out of eye, broke free from his chains and with his bare hands he beat the living tar out of the Banites in front of him. After doing so, he broke out of the tower and walked out of Sestra, killing everything in his wake.
Working...
X