Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquor Museum of Wonders: Opportunities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquor Museum of Wonders: Opportunities!

Aquor Museum of Wonders

Greetings to all of the magnificent adventurers, soldiers, and common men of the valley! Maverick Bell, curator of the soon-to-be-opened Aquor Museum of Wonders, extends his gratitude to all the people of Sundren. It is you who make this valley truly wonderful and memorable. Those memories, the stories of "you," should never be lost.

Help us preserve your legend and history. Your contributions - material or otherwise - matter. Here are several opportunities for you to contribute meaningfully.

Sell Us Your History!

Bring us your items of significance - our experts will authenticate their historical value for you and offer free appraisals. And, if we desire them for the museum's collection, we will offer you cash for the items!

Bounties for Specific Collectables:
    - Preserved anatomy of the mysterious Shadow Drake of Mossdale (10,000 stags)
    (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22897)

Other Desirable Collectables:
    - Uniforms, antique weaponry, and other military gear
    - Early furniture, antique toys, and other household goods
    - Authentic mining equipment, taxidermy, and other tools of Sundren's rich industries
    - Paintings, religious relics, and other art

Join an Expedition!

Do you enjoy traveling to new places? Seeing things no one has laid eyes on in hundreds of years? We are always seeking capable men and women for expeditions to magical, undiscovered lands. Join us on our academic expeditions to the far reaches of the valley - and earn a few stags for your troubles.

Current Expeditions:
    The following expeditions are planned to strike out in the coming month. We are actively seeking assistance!
    - Lost Isle of Ixis
    (Maximum level 18; http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22880)

Expeditions Upon Request:
    We have gone to these locations in the past, but there is still much to learn! If you assemble the team (three or more adventurers), we'll strike out together in the pursuit of truth and discovery.
    - Former Argyle lands (Maximum level 15)
    - Abandoned Mirakus Mines (Maximum level 11)

Join Our Team!

Are you as enthralled with history as we are? We are always seeking volunteers. In addition, we have several open permanent positions on our staff.
    - Research and writing consultant
    (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...light=research)
    - Carpenter (short term)
    http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...ight=carpenter
    - Stone mason (short term)

We're already half-way there!
    A good quality parchment is tacked up in the public market of Aquor. The handwriting is well-scrawled calligraphy.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

A message arrives for Maverick

I have several items I would be interested in showing you for your collection. I will be in contact with you in Aquor within a few days.

*signed*

Jacob Johansen
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

An updated parchment is tacked up in the public market of Aquor. The handwriting is well-scrawled calligraphy.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
      X