Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journal of Priest Fetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journal of Priest Fetter

Early Years......
    My life was filled with nothing but practice and hardship within the cold winters of the spine of the world, nothing but my parents kept me warm and alive both had migrated from Amn due to reasons they couldn't explain. As they said to me the faithful are rewarded by the Lord of Bones, I couldn't quite grasp it then but seemed more on the note my mother seemed more like the one to be a priest unlike my father who seemed more like a theif and a merchant. It was towards the eve of my early years that fate took my parents away, I hid like a coward but what else was I to do at that time. Paladins of Truth and Justice they claimed themselves to be, as they took my parents out of my home forever. I wondered just how I would survive with out them once the chaos of their battle ended. I kept praying to the one who I believed would grant me power to take them back.

The Begining of the Travels.....
    How I managed to survive by myself in the winters of the spine I shall never know but I claim it to be within the help of the Lord of Bones, Myrkul. As I grew up I gained the ability to summon a shadow to assist me in getting me the natural things I needed for my sustanence but it wasn't until a certain dream that I started my travels, The Lord of Bones himself came to me in my dream and told me to go on a journey to Sundren. He told me my parents were still alive and located there and that he accepted me into the priesthood regardless of my age because he knew I could bring death upon those who even dared to touch me. It was during my travels that I learned how to summon skeletons, surely this must be me gaining favor with the Lord of Bones. I will soon reach the Gates of the Sunderer and soon my mission will begin there.

Giant Nail anyone?

The Meeting of the Church Members....

It wasn't until I met a man in a tavern in the encampment of the Red Knights that I started to think that there was a church for fellow worshipers of Myrkul in Sundren. Little did I know that this actually took me to the plane of shadow where I believe I met the Lord of Bones himself or at least an Avatar of him. It was there that I also met a Horned Harbinger, he was cold and rather scary for me but I steeled myself as I professed my faith with such vigor that he was moved. Not much moments later I was roped into quite a fun little romp to steal the Exigo's Sundrite, I stole five pieces of sundrite and we together did in a golem sent by the Exigo. I had quite a time despite the obvious difference in power I was shown, the followers of Bane and of Colibrus do seem formidable allies indeed however I still believe that Myrkul is still superior in all cases. Soon after however once the deed was done and I was safely nestled away into secrecy my peace was disturbed by the prescence of a Paladin of Tyr.....what a moronic boob to believe in such a god who holds truth supreme, doesn't he know that death is the inevitable fate for all.

The Journey into Viridale
    I soon found myself within Viridale to be helping out with the wiping out of the local gnolls , goblins and orcs. Little do the people know back at camp that I sent their souls directly to Myrkul but I will let them have their little victories all the better to crush them later on. I did find a half orc within the forest though whom I am determined to sway to my side. I befriended him and he befriended me, one day I will convert him to the proper faith and have him be my loyal attack dog. I also ran into the paladin again, it was rather unfortunate that we did but nontheless I tryed to dupe the half orc into believing me but it was not as I planned, however I did gain even more trust from that half orc. Thank you paladin of tyr for that one. I will continue to serve myrkul one way or the other... All Hail the Lord of Bones.

Giant Nail anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X