Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coryn Baltingroth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coryn Baltingroth

(okay this is very rough but it's just the beginning of an idea)

Halfling-bard
    Chaotic-Evil

Background: Unlike most PC Coryn grew up in a large functional family. Both his parents lived normal halfling lives. His mother had a small boutique where she sold dresses and his father was a skilled fisherman (sure why not). The family was large by all standards, Coryn being the middle of twelve children. While they were comfortable they were not wealthy.

Coryn found he had a talent in story telling at an early age. However it wasn't the telling of tales of dragons and warriors that he would tell. He found that he could convince people of pretty much anything they wanted to hear. He would use this skill to coerce the customers at his mother's boutique into purchasing expensive things they didn't need, for which skill he would get a portion of the cost.

While this sort of thing entertained him he found it too easy. His true joy was in sewing dischord. Coryn would find situations where people were unduly prosperous or happy and manipulate those around them until everyone began to hate his target. He's laid low many people through this sort of duplicity.

Open evil never appealed to him, as it would put him too much at the fore of the situations he caused. His life mission as he viewed it must be fulfilled in such a way that no one suspected him and so that he could always keep a smile on his face.

Interesting... I've always wondered how to do a evil bard. Pretty good background, too. Although, it seems like a lot of people are playing rougish characters... But I suppose that's okay. Better than everyone being good all the time. Anyways, I can't wait to see this character in action!
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Guess I'll find out the hard way not to have a duet with you.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Working...
      X