Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodnight Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight Secrets

A voice echoes through the mostly empty room, breaking the silence that would normally occur. The only object in this room is a coffin, and the top lies open. Two objects rise up from the coffin, being held by two pale hands.

If one were observing these actions, then the person would see that it is two plush dolls clutched in those hands. One doll being red headed and clad in black, and the other with golden hair and blue and gold armor. The two dolls are being played with, if one were actually in the room with the coffin.

The gold haired plushie speaks to the red headed one in a gruff voice to the red headed one, "Goodnight, Ruby. Thank you for bestowing me with the Gift and showing me the right way of things."

The red headed plushie wiggles a bit, and speaks back to the other one, "Of course Dain. I am glad you finally decided to embrace Colibrus and be at my side."

The two dolls then are pushed forward in a semblance of a hug, and then the hands are lowered into the coffin and the top is pulled over to a closed position.

Now, if one had actually watched these happenings, they would certainly have met an untimely end.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

The young woman lounges leisurely in a chair. Instead of residing in the room devoid of anything except for a coffin, she is now in an inn room. A large bed rests against one of the walls, and a few chairs lay scattered about. The inn happens to lie in one of the seedier areas of Sundren, and it shows with the ragged tapestries that decorate the room.

She leans back in the chair, gazing down at a plush doll that she holds in both hands. Her lip curls into a sneer, distorting her expression into something predatory. "You are just like the actual you. You never speak to me!" She growls angrily, rising from the chair and throwing the doll across the room. She tosses the doll with such force that when it connects with the wall, the head pops off. The head rolls a bit on the ground, then lies still. The brooding blue eyes stare at her from its position.

With a sigh, she collapses back down onto the chair. "I will find a way to get through to you." She speaks to the broken doll still, her expression turning blank. "One thing I have a lot of, my dear, is time. If I can't go through you to get to you, then perhaps I will find someone else to use to get through to you."

She then grows quiet, drumming her fingers on the arm of her chair as she stares back at the doll.
    Diary of Olivia

Comment

With a pleased smile on her face, the vampire quietly makes her way over to the shelf by her bed. Atop of it sits two dolls already, one modeled after herself and the other the paladin she feels so strongly for. Though the paladin's head has been cruelly sewed back on, and leans a bit to the side.

Not giving it any mind, she gently sets down another doll next to the one modeled after herself. This plush doll is also a vampire, but appears to be malnourished. Though her long raven locks give the doll a haunting beauty.

She smiles, and takes a step back to admire her handiwork. "A Sister returned. Oh the fun we shall have."
      Diary of Olivia

Comment

Inside one of the living quarters of the Citadel, Ruby raged. The room was utterly destroyed. What was once a four poster bed was now torn and shattered. The broken remains of it surrounded her. The dresser was no more, and the articles inside were ripped apart. At one point, a cleric had heard the commotion and opened the door to peer inside, but soon the door was slammed shut before Ruby could turn her attention to the undeserving man.

Her destruction lasted a long time, and when finished she stands in the middle of the room. If she had been living, her chest would be heaving with exertion and sweat would be dripping down. That was not the case, as she stands there completely still and looks around with unblinking gaze.

Her goal was no closer in her reach than when she had first started. Her threats seemed to fall on deaf ears. And it enraged her. She wanted them to worry, she wanted them to fear. And she wanted his attention. But he sought to torment her by ignoring her missives and her earlier gifts.

So now it was obviously time for a change of plans.
        Diary of Olivia

Comment

Working...
        X