Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sabrin and Zerek, The road we walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabrin and Zerek, The road we walk

Sabrin my luv,

It seems this new world we find ourselves in does not contain a magic "appearance changer" as we have become accustomed to. Instead, the people of this world buy the wonderful things we have seen them wear from the tailors and haberdashers who are to be found in several places in this strange new land.

Have no fear dearest, you shall look as lovely and alluring as ever you have in the land we escaped from… It will just take me some time to acquire for you all those things I want for you to have ... those that you so richly deserve.

Know this my luv, if at first we must make do with only what we have managed to bring with us, and those things we might be able to find along the way, I will be very happy, for it is the rare treasure of spending time with you that has been my intoxicant these last few days. The feel of your hand in mine, your warmth at my side at night THAT is all I need to truly make our new life special. You do not yet know on how many levels you touch my hart and feed my soul. I shall dedicate the rest of my life to showing and reminding the love of my life how much I love thee.

Sleep well dear Sabrin. I will dream of walking with you in amazing places amongst unbelievable beings... and all that is around us will still pale in comparison to your beauty, your inner light, your unconditional love, and the rare gift that is all you represent.

Yours always,

Zerek Swift

My Dearest Zerek,

I sit in the Port we arrived in last week, still bumbling about getting to know my bearings and a local innkeeper pasted along this sealed letter to me. Imagine my surprise and enjoyment sitting here now reading it out on the sunny docks, while you are off in the other Districts securing proper clothing for us. Even as I pour over your words over and over again, it is like your fingertips are caressing my skin and your beautiful voice is speaking to me now. I tremble to be with you again, and feel empty when we are parted. Please, my love, do not make me wait to long, as I find it most difficult to occupy my time in your absence.
    I purchased a lovely long, dress the other day that sets off my blazing red hair and it is of your favorite color, cobalt blue. I do hope it pleases you my love, as I long for you to untie the sash and unwrap the delicious present I want to give you......
    I will look for you tomorrow then, in the early afternoon to meet near the wishing fountain, where my desires are already made known to its watery depths. I send this letter to you promptly, in the hopes your eyes will linger upon it this night.
    Safe travels, my love. Come back to lay claim to your present.......

My heart and soul are yours always,

Sabrin
    Last edited by Iolite; 01-09-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X