Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't let me go, master.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let me go, master.

He stepped inside the room, looking down, he barely could speak.

"M...master... p...please...for...forgive... me..." His voice sounded just a bit more of a whisper.

"I....swere...It's not going... uh..... to happend again.... My half brother.... Zozma, he always... always go wrong.... I didn't want him to mess this up.... now I found my place... but my emotions led me... to... to... do it by myself.... forgive me...."

He was kneeling before Ahriman, and he looked up just a bit, holding the crying that clearly was there, fighting Barak's will to free itself.

"Don't let me go, master."
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Ahriman looks down on Barak, carefully considering this wayward apprentice.

He pauses before speaking, his voice calmed and smooth.

"The actions of an apprentice reflect that of his teacher. Naturally, I would be angered by your actions and I am, rightly so. Just as a sculptor invests time, effort, resources, and a great deal of experience into his masterpiece, I have done so with you. How can I extend you this if you cannot comply with my word? This groveling, foolishness, stuttering, and cowardice violates all that I have instructed. Do not do so again. Many a foolhardy magelings join the Hands of Mundus searching for glory and powers that many only dream of. Few find it."

He pauses again.

"Your title as initiate means nothing. Your apprenticeship means nothing. If you are seen as unfit to the order, you will be plucked from it as a chicken gleans seed from the grass."

"Be grateful that I temperance the fires of my anger with cool patience. I will not do so again. Rise and return to your studies."

He turns about to stare out the window of the tower, his cloak folds whipping about with the movement.

Comment

Barak hesitated a second to do so, he wanted to thank Ahriman but he decided to stay silent and not disturb his master. Limiting himself to only give a respectful nod, he turned and made his way back to his studies as fast as he could. However, his eyes darkened when his half brother, the crazy and dishonored moon elf, came up through his thoughts again, and he whispered to himself.

"It's not going to happend again..."
      Last edited by Lanemeyer; 01-04-2010, 02:18 PM. Reason: typo
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
      X