Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My return

Godjinrai Moonfall sits deep in thought on the deck of the ship. His thoughts turned to the sounds of waves crashing on the ships massive sides. He hears the foot steps of the men running about the deck, preparing it to be docked. The Captain hollers his orders from above, directing men about the ship for what tasks needed doing. He continues to turn in thoughts inward, the sounds slowly fade as his mind drifts back to the events that brought him back...

Slowly Godjinrai opens his eyes, he hears the captain hollering once again, the footsteps of many men about the deck. He realizes that they are in port and have started to unload there cargo. He slowly gets to his feet, picking up his small bag that lays at his side. As he makes his way down the ramp he stretches and takes a deep breath of the sea air. "Ahh it feels good to be back, its been many months since I was here last" he says to him self and he continues into the port town.

Walking aways he smiles and says "Sundren, its good to be home again" and continues down his path...

Hello Mr Sane.

Welcome back!

Just remember you're in for trouble
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 12-27-2009, 07:04 AM.
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
    X