Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unen Celalurion - Psuedo-Bio and Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unen Celalurion - Psuedo-Bio and Invitation

Unen Celalurion, once a spy and assassin for a noble house in evermeet, wakes up in a muddy, Sundren ally with nothing but a few coin, a spare change fo clothes, and a bloody knot on his head. Advancing time a few weeks, Unen, now working under the name of Fox, has started a new life in Sundren as an assassin and bandit, having made few friends and many more enemies. At this point, Fox has forgotten how important it was to him to rediscover who he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC

I had an interesting thought and decided to make an amnesiac character and give the dms the opportunity to write a players bio if they wanted to. The only thing I ask for is that if multiple dms work on this, that everyone keeps things consistant. I hope you guys enjoy the opportunity, I know I will. 8)

(( We simply don't have the time to do something like that for you Rug. Sorry-- ))

(( PS--back IC everyone please ))
    Last edited by Phantom Lamb; 12-21-2009, 09:37 PM.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

//sorry to keep the ooc rolling, but maybe you'd like to invite other players to develop your bio instead? there's alot more of us than them, and we aren't shackled with dming responsibilities.
      Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
      Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
      The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
      Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
      (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

Working...
      X