Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Triumverate Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Triumverate Temple

The monk nods to the priest, "Yes, I will return tomorrow to aid in the healing any way I can. This man is my friend."

The monk mutters a brief prayer to Azuth to watch over this servant of another god, laying in yet another's temple.

Turning to leave the temple she stops and looks back at the man on the bed, "She will need to be informed, I will leave word at the Enclave for her to contact me at my room as soon as possible. Knowing her she is in the middle of some enchantment."

Looks at the man beside her, "Then we should speak to that banite priest that was spewing rhetoric at the Exigo camp earlier too. He may know more than he lets on."

The priest scowls as he watches the monk in disbelief. "You intend to talk to a Banite priest? And what exactly do you hope to achieve by this?"
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

The monk smiles ruefully, "At the worst a lump of quivering banite flesh, at the best the names and location of the ones that did this. He is registered and claims not to support his flocks actions. So, as a show of good faith he should be willing to spill their names and location."

Before passing out the door, the monk turns as says, "I expect the worst."

Comment

Working...
      X