Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon!!

In a flurry of activity, Exigo personnel are pulled from the city to reinforce the Trade Post. There is talk of a dragon sighting, of it laying waste to the entire place. No, it only flew overhead. No, it killed a man. Three men. Twenty.

The Sentinels are nervous, and jump at shadows, looking overhead more often than at the people passing through.

There is talk that the dragon made demands, but surely such a brutal beast does not ask - it takes.

In any event, it is bad for business. There is talk of a price on this dragon's head, and a name is beginning to surface.

Brimstone.
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

If he should somehow hear of this rumor. The line of the young dwarf's mouth will undoubtedly begin to curl into a smile that is both cold and whimsical at the same time.

Though he would be a bit puzzled as he has not attacked the exigo... least not with a dragon.

Comment

A/N: If any person here does not like how I portrayed their character, PM me, and I will gladly remove this post.

Three Hours Previous (from the above post)

“Think we should get the others?” He asked. The elf, Thaelis A’lantrilu, ran a hand through his golden hair. He looked over at his partner for a response.

Jack Crow, human, 6’2 with goatee and unkempt hair merely shrugged in return.

“Their word would mean something to the leader of the Exigo.” Thaelis added.

“If they’re willing to speak, you mean.” Crow replied.

Thaelis sighed. “I don’t see why they wouldn’t…”

Jack looked at the elf. “If they wanted too, they’d be here.”

Thaelis frowned. “I suppose.”

Jack wheeled in place to face his friend. “Let’s count them off, shall we? -

The Lady in Red … Marissa is it?”

“-Mellisa.”

“Whatever. Anyways,” Jack gave Thaelis a pointed stare. “Mellisa said she was bored. To a dragon. Said she was bored.”

Thaelis nodded. He remembered. “This is my first encounter with a dragon? … how boring.”

Jack continued. “So one, she doesn’t care about people, or two, the dragon doesn’t scare her.” He paused. “I’m going with option two.”

Thaelis grinned. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Jack gave him an incredulous look. “What? The hell are you talki - Nevermind, next, that little hin-”

“Gnome.”

Jack gave Thaelis a long stare before starting up again. “The gnome with the ridiculous sideburns. Brimstone said one word about eating me when I spoke to him in Draconic and the little maniac went off about wanting to eat me too and feed his entire clan.”

Thaelis chuckled. “Yes, he did mention ‘leftovers’ as well…”

Jack sighed. “Next is that elf girl who ran off. She’s not going to talk.”

Thaelis sighed. "That was a guy."

"What?"

Thaelis shook his head. "Nevermind."

Crow paused, recounting the events.

“Then there was that one guy, looked like he had a scar down his neck, who wouldn’t stop talking trash to the Dragon.” Jack shook his head.

“’Talking trash?’” Thaelis echoed.

“Insulted.”

“Why didn’t you just say that, then?” Thaelis asked truthfully.

Jack ignored him. “And the only other one there from what I remember, and oh I do remember, is that pretty little elf with the very sultry purple dress.” Jack smiled.

“Arawen.” Thaelis said dryly.

“Huh?”

“Arawen. That is her name.”

Jack grinned mischievously. “Someone’s been doing their homework.”

Thaelis rolled his eyes.

“Hey, don’t give me that.” Jack said with a nudge. “I saw that, after the dragon left…” Jack Crow put on his best Elf imitation voice.

“Excuse me Miss, but are you alright?”

Thaelis grunted, looking away.

“And man did she shoot you down.” Jack persisted with a laugh. “It was horrible. Like watching a ship crash helplessly against the rocks.”

Thaelis gave him a dark glare. “Are you done?”

Jack Crow laughed. “Quite.”

The elf motioned to the massive double doors that led into the Exigo Headquarters. They had a message to deliver. Straight from Brimstone the Dragon himself. “Shall we, then?”

Jack smiled, nodded back. “We shall.”
      Originally posted by ThePaganKing
      So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Working...
      X