Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O Captian! My Captain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Captian! My Captain!

*Ru' heads to the Corsair's Headquarters and awaits news of Cirion, he speaks to himself while drinking from his ever-present flask of rum and pacing*

What has happened?!?! Where is my captain?!? *sips*

The battle with the undead seemed controlled on our floor. What occurred above us? What has become of the lich and our fellow heroes of Sundren? Why have they not returned? I do not like this, I wish to go back and look for them, or *sips again* at least recover the bodies...

The Hand said we could not return, there was nothing to return to. But how can that be?

*Ru' heads out asking all the heroes he runs into if they have news of the others, especially Cirion*
    Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
    Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
    Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
    Originally posted by Machiavelli
    "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

At the HQ, word comes by horse. Cirion is alive--barely. He was brought from the Necropolis by a scholii in the Legion.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

*When Ru' hears of this he returns to HQ hastily and finds nearest soldier on duty and begins to badger him, his breath stinking of rum*

Where is Cirion being kept? How is he? What of the others? I must go to them!

*If his response is not quick Ru' would grab him by the collar and repeat his questions louder, spittle flying from his lips into the face of the soldier*

Comment

* a gentle hand is placed on Ru's shoulder and a soft, calming voice follows *

Care love. Cirion is in Mirakus Post at the moment. I've seen him and he's recovering, as are Arawen and Yashia as he said. Leave the poor man alone, and try to calm down a bit.

* a second hand moves around his waist and hugs him from behind, whispering things in his ear, and trying not to faint from the fumes *
        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

*Ru calms at the touch and whispered words letting his panic grip loosen*

Yes, I see, well then...

*Ru would straighten out his disheveled clothing and attempt to regain some composure of himself looking somewhat embarrassed*

Sorry my good man for my outburst, I am a little under the weather, fighting the undead does things to an elf. Unnatural creatures they are, a bit... unsettling to have to confront them and all...

*looking away and towards the one who touched his shoulder and whispered to him, reaching for his flask, but, only to be sure it is there and not taking a sip just now*

*whispered* I should go and check on him, to see if there is anything I could do.

Comment

Working...
          X