Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Shadow's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shadow's Journal

*written in Draconic*

Not since losing Amenia (Andy) have I fealt this bad and made this many mistakes. She is dead and I gave up my blood hunt because of a promise to Arawen. Now, Arawen is cursed by the damned Watcher and she rarely smiles. I watched over her in her room as she tried to rest. If only I could find this Watcher. I would make him pay for hurting her!
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

*written in Draconic*

Today, I overheard Baragorn, Rastellia and Aerick talking about the Watcher. Then the Paladin spotted another person spying on them. A hin, had been hiding by the side of the bridge. After a rather polite discussion of their last meeting, the hin produced a longsword. This sword belongs to Peridan. Supposedly, Logan had found him pinned to a tree and half dead. Baragorn asked for the sword and Logan practically threw it at him. Logan then told everyone that a hin and a monk took Peridan to some temple. Baragorn departed the area and I soon followed his trail back to the city.

Note to self. This Paladin seems to have the senses of an elf. He has spotted me on several occassions and he can spot things even I can not. He must be using some kind of do-gooder magic to enhance his perception.
    sigpic

Comment

*written in Draconic*

After searching several of the temples in town, I finally made my way to the Temple of Helm and found the Abbot and Baragorn discussing Perdian's fate. I listened from a distance for a while, then I heard he had been cursed and something about Banites. I knew the Legion would be the death of him, but not like this. The Abbot said that Peridan will be moved to the Triumverate Temple in the morning, so that the Sisters can take better care of him.

First, they take Arawen and harmed her. Now they have cursed Peridan. When the time comes, the Banites will get what is coming to them. I am torn between my love, my oaths and vengeance. If anything happens to Arawen, I fear vengeance will be all I have left.

On my way out of the Temple, I made one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. I forgot to disguise myself. Aerick and Rastellia recognized me. I had to stagger back as they approached. Neither made an attempt to capture me, however, I do not trust the humans. They can be greedy and with a price on my head, I should not be seen.

For now, I must find Arawen and see how she is doing today. I wish I could find out more about this Watcher and the curse he has placed on her.
      sigpic

Comment

*written in Draconic*

Today, Arawen found me at the Exigo. She is getting use to finding me in my disguise. She is doing fine and even managed a real smile during our conversation.

Our conversation was cut short by the arrival of Maia. This elven ranger is has been a thorn in my side ever since she told me of Amenia's death. She studied Arawen and I for a while, before she approached us. She figured out who I, even without being able to see my face. She said the blades were a dead give away. I may have to get new blades made. We exchanged words and some minor insults. She seemed to actually think that I would harm Arawen. She took my word that I ment no harm towards Arawen or any other elf, as long as they did not hunt me or attack me.

I finally have confirmation about Amenia's killer. However, I have promised Arawen that my blood hunt is over. I can rest comfortably knowing that this human's fate is worse than mine. At least, I never got to hold my unborn child. He spent time with his daughters and now someone has taken them. Having your children taken from you is a fate worse than death.

Note to self. Avoid this fool as he will probably think, I stole his children.
        sigpic

Comment

*written in draconic*

It has been a while since I last wrote anything. I joined an group of adventurers that was trying to defeat a lich. I do not remember much of what happened but came to in the Red Blades HQ. I was then arrested and held for over a week at the City Watch. Damned human laws.

I only had two visiters while in jail. Arawen, who brightened my day each times she came. Then there was the one visit from Bassman. He called me a bastard for letting Arawen get hurt and then said he hoped that I got out, so he could make me pay. I really wish no harm to this human, but if he comes at me, I will have to defend myself.

After a week in jail, a guard came down and ordered a my release. Something about a pardon, because I helped battle the lich. He told me to stay out of trouble and that they would be watching me. The Veritas will likely be watching me also.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X